Epilogue (YES FINALLY!)

A/N - I'm finishing this book with 195K reads couldn't have imagined that it'll go so far. Here's the much awaited epilogue. Yes I "woke up from dead" to write it you guys can be mean about it it's fine. But if you get past this and want to know the reason you can read the authors note that I'll post later.

Recap- We found out Holly had a heart disease and Adam's last words were that they'll get through this like they did through everything.

Adam's POV

10 YEARS LATER

"Adam we're here, where are you?"

I turned away from the flower vase that I was arranging to see Mindy and Kevin at the window. I shoved the left over flowers from my hands into the vase and went to open the door.

"You know there's a bell you can ring right? You don't have to announce your presence by looking through the glass like that." I sighed.

"That wouldn't need to happen if you had opened the door for us after we rang it half a dozen times." Mindy snapped.

"I didn't hear it."

"It's cool cut it out Mindy he's unnerved." Kevin said.

"Thank you both for coming in early."

"We understand it's a lot for you to handle alone. We had to come and help. It's good you called us early." Mindy patted my shoulder.

"Can you two stop that." I looked away.

"Stop what?"

"Holding hands I might throw up. You and Kevin, my mind spins at the thought of you two."

Before Mindy could say anything Kevin whispered some sense into her ears. She nodded.

"Just take these." Mindy handed me a basket of light pink lilies. I stared at them for a while.

"I hope the color is fine for a-" I asked

"It is. Holly always liked pink. I think." Mindy replied.

I took the flowers to the table I was setting up. I picked up the large photo of Holly that was set in the middle. One of my favorites of hers. After all it was me who had clicked it.

It was from the time we went to our little hideout on the cliff early morning. She was running up before me and I was having a hard time catching up with all the camera equipment that I was carrying. It was 9 years ago, the summer of senior year in high school that I decided to take up photography. She looked back at me struggling almost mocking me, interestingly forgetting all the times that I had been the one to carry her all the way to the top.

"Can you pretend to offer some help? I'm struggling here! Come here and take the DSLR from me at least. If it falls, I'll be on the streets begging for money to repay the rental."

I slipped the camera around my neck with one hand which I should have done ages ago. Who's idea was it to come for an early morning photo-shoot of the city? Not mine as far as I can remember. But Holly thought it might help with my resume for college.

She stuck out her tongue. "Are you forgetting that I woke you up so early and practically dragged your ass here. That's all the help I can offer!

I reached the top and dropped the bag of equipment to the ground. Holly was sitting on the grass looking around.

"Too slow Adam. I took a nap in between while waiting for you." She taunted.

I quickly brought the camera to my eye and zoomed in on her. I'll click the worst picture of her so I could blackmail her for life. I focused on her face and seeing me do that she tried to pull a silly expression but burst out laughing instead. And that's when I clicked her.