Without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches

A/N - The video is Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I love this song so much just the video is a bit painful. Shawn Mendes is way to cute too be hurt like that isn't he ?This chapter is dedicated to Shamaim21 for her awesome comments on my book. I love reading her response on each chapter and all her death threats too ! Thanks for all your support :)

Holly's POV

The guys lowered Adam down on my couch. The iconic couch.

"Adam Smith, Feet down NOW !"

"Well I'm your guest and I don't think I like the way you're behaving !"

I smiled as I remembered how he sat down with his shoes on the couch, the last time he came. It wasn't better this time though. There was mud, a couple of twigs, leaves and his BLOOD on my couch. I gulped to think how my life was turning into a horror movie. If the couch wasn't cleaned up before my parents came, then there would be a sequel to this horror movie.

I told Kevin and Evans to stay put, as I ran next door to my neighbor, who was a medical student. Hopefully she would help us cater to the wound. I rang the doorbell and by now it wasn't a surprise to find out that no body was opening the door. It was the world conspiring again to make this day (now almost night) even more miserable than how it had been till now.

Well Holly McCarthy ain't born to give up ! With the sudden boost of inner self confidence and the determination to fight all the challenges of life with my head held high, I began to ring the doorbell with great perseverance or more like a maniac. But you get the brief. I even tried out different tunes and beats with the doorbell. I started ringing it to the beat of Work by Rihanna. It went like ring ring ring ring ring ring pause ring ring ring ring ring ring pause. And I must say I was doing quite a good job till...

"Yes miss ?"

I looked up to see the door open and a middle aged lady staring at me. How long had she been standing there ?

"Umm, I apologize for ringing the doorbell like that, it was so insensitive. I'm.. Gosh I'm so sorry. I was just trying to play Work by Rihanna..." I shut up when I realized she was frowning at me creepily. I can't really blame her, I was looking like a wreck.I ran my hands through my hair, to feel if there were any twigs or nests in it by any chance.

"Do you want something ?" She said rudely.

"Is Lucy..."

"She's out for some work. I'm the babysitter. I don't think there is anyway I can help you. Next time have the decency to ring the doorbell and WAIT for the person to open the door. Crazy hormonal teenage girls." She spat, as she closed the door on my face.

Stupid old babysitter. Well if this middle aged woman took so much time to walk with her stout legs to the door, then what's my fault in this ? I can't help it that she's a lazy lump of lard ! How is the person outside, supposed to know that the person inside is alive, if they take so much time ??? Neil Armstrong would have gone to the moon and come back faster than the time she took to walk to the door ! Slower than an asthmatic snail she was ! I was almost half way through the song...And oh for crying out loud, I need to cut down my rambling. I cursed and I ran back towards my house.

***************

"She's not at home ??? You were the one who told us that a doctor was your neighbor and now you can't find her ???" Kevin screamed.

"How would I know that she isn't at home ?"Do not scream at me understand ?" Kevin took a step closer, I ran a dozen back.

"Calm it guys. You're not helping the situation" said Evans or as I like to call him, 'Mr look at me I'm the next saint in the making.'