If only you saw, what I can see...

A/N- The song is What makes you beautiful by 1D. If u haven't heard it (I can't believe that u haven't !!!!) THEN I STRONGLY SUGGEST U SHOULD before proceeding (atleast the first para till the chorus) Cause u will like the chapter better if u know it ! It ain't matter if u are a 1D hater (I know some of my readers are :( ) Cause don't forget even Adam heard it for Holly's sake. Ya Mr snappy pants did... ;)

Adam's POV

"Do you want something to eat ?"

I shook my head. Eating was the last of my worries. I wanted to stay away from her. But now that I was stuck at her house, there wasn't any way.

My mind was messed up these days. It swung like a pendulum between my ego pushing me towards winning the bet and my conflicting feelings towards her stopping me. If she was just a bet, then I shouldn't have gone to save her today. But somehow I didn't regret it. I did feel protective of her.

But there was no way Adam Smith would lose a bet because his nonsensical feelings, for a random girl came in the way ! Sure she was cute and fiery, all stubborn and innocent. She was different and I think that's why I liked her. But my feelings were not strong enough to push me towards losing a bet for her. I have never lost one and I never will...

"Are you sure Adam? I have some left over pasta from yesterday." She smiled. Damn can she stop smiling ? It just gets to me in this weird way.

I shook my head indecisively. Refusing pasta was not that easy.

"Are you very sure ?" she giggled. God this girl.

"Holly..."

"Are you very very very sure?" She raised her eyebrow, trying to hold back a giggle.

I sighed. "Alright I'll have it. You might just force it down my throat, if I refuse once again."

"Well I was considering that ! Good you agreed." she flashed me a toothy smile and walked towards the kitchen like she had won a huge battle.

I had never seen such a character. I had gone through countless girls but, there was something about Holly that made me feel different. She walked towards the kitchen, pulling her hair up in a bun. I turned around to look at her as she left. It occurred to me that she was hurt on her head.

"Holly !"

"Yes ?"

"Your head..." I pointed towards her forehead.

"Its OK now. It will heal up."

"Bandage it up at least."

"I'll do it later."

"No you're doing it right now ! Go !"

"But..."

"Now Holly !"

"Fine Mr bossy pants." She gave me a look before rushing upstairs. She always called me something silly.

She came down after a while and walked towards the kitchen ignoring me. There was a tiny white piece of bandage on the side of her forhead. She had changed her clothes and was wearing a lose white t-shirt and shorts.

"Nice shorts. They are quite uhh... short !" I teased her. She froze at the spot.

"Thank you Mr snappy pants ! A compliment from you is like an honour !" She retorted with confidence. But I knew she was not facing me because she was hiding the blush on her face.

"Your welcome Miss sleazy McCarthy." I smiled, only to get the worse look from her. I stopped myself from laughing. She was so easy to annoy and I loved to annoy her. She stormed off to the kitchen.