You're still in my head forever stuck

A/N- That's Holly is the yellow dress. Just imagine her with longer hair lol

Holly's POV

"Here chose anything you want to wear."

"Thanks, Mindy." My clothes were still damp and I was so cold and muddy from all the climbing, that I had done (well in Adam's arms) that I told the girls, I wanted to take a shower and change before I began with the storytelling. I took out a pair of jeans and a comfy blue T-shirt. Yup I can wear this to school today as well.

"No." Mindy snatched that from my hand. "You are not wearing that."

"But why?"

"Because it's too boring!"

"Then what is it doing in your closet?" I smirked.

"I wear it when I clean the dishes or mop the floor."

"Very funny..."

"Zip it."

"What do you want me to wear? A two-piece bikini to school?"

"You are definitely not wearing this. I'll select something." She searched and searched and brought the entire closet down.

"Calm down. I'm not going to walk down a runway. Its just school."

"My eyes burn up whenever I see you in those dorky jeans and pullovers."

"Hey! I'll shiver to death by the time you select the clothes."

"Go in the shower then. I'll put your clothes outside."

"I don't trust you. I need to see what you have selected."

"Go." She pushed me.

"Nothing revealing and nothing short."

"Can't hear you."

***
"No way," I said to myself. Mindy had done excatly what I told her not to. She had left me a 'revealing' and a 'short' dress. God, she was evil. It was bright yellow and was way above the knees. It was also deep enough to draw unwanted attention. She had also left me with a pair of black heels to go with the dress. "I don't believe her!" I had no choice but to wear it. I couldn't go to school with a towel wrapped around my body and my other clothes were still wet. "I'll beat the pulp out her when I go downstairs."

When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but smile.  She did have a good sense of style. The dress looked cute and for once I could say that I kind of looked a little more than cute. I opened up my hair and combed it through. Okay, that was a major transformation. I didn't even know I had that kind of a figure to pull this off. Okay, I was getting borderline cocky. Like someone I knew who was extremely arrogant and egoistic about his looks. But I was too conscious to wear this out of Mindy's room let alone spend an entire day in it in school. I shivered. Okay, let's do the thinking after getting warm again.  

***

"That's so romantic. He actually climbed up a cliff with you in his arms? Aw man, I'm jealous," Jenn said. 

I blushed. I was told to narrate everything without missing out a single detail. We sat in the living room holding cups of coffee and in Mindy's case tea (I think she was addicted to it or something) as I narrated my 'date' night. 

"Holly, I think I had told you something-" Mindy began to speak but I interrupted her.

"What did you expect me to do? Not talk to him when we had gone out on the date or to refuse him, considering I was the one who had knocked at his house in the first place!"