Wake up your sleeping heart

*unedited*

Holly's POV

"What about me ? I'm sleeping here tonight. With you !" Adam said. I almost choked on my spit.

"No, you're not !"

"Yes I am !" He said as he marched upstairs. I ran behind him trying to grab his arm but he ignored me and walked upstairs.

"Adam you can't be serious about this ! You cant sleep in my room for heavens sake !"

"But why ?" He pouted. "Oh I see you, might not be able to resist yourself right ?" He winked. I went crimson in the face. This was a lost battle.

"Fine ! You will sleep in my room. And I will sleep in my parent's room. Just do not touch anything in my room, get it ?"

"Well I can't resist myself from exploring your room. Its an open temptation." He raised his hands up in the air.

"Then you go and sleep on the couch downstairs !"

"How can you tell me to sleep on the couch in this condition" He pointed to his stitches. "After a whole day of suffering, getting beaten up and nearly being stabbed to death, you want me to sleep on the couch ? How insensitive is that ?" He held his heart for the dramatic effect.

"Oh I'm so sorry princess Adam, sleeping on a couch is a poor peasant's job hence I'll be heading there. Good night to you !"

He scowled at me as we walked into my room. "Fine ! I'm sleeping in your room, that's final. With or without you, I don't care. By the way a poor peasant sleeps on the floor. That's where you should be sleeping." He pointed on the floor. I was fuming now. Coming to MY house and having the audacity to tell ME to sleep on the floor.

We walked into my room and Adam immediately made himself extra comfortable by kicking off his shoes all over the place. "Yuck Holly seriously???" He pointed at my bedsheet which had minions all over. Hey, I loved minions ! They are cute...

"Are you a two year old baby ???"

"Get out if you don't like minions." I huffed. No one insults something as cute as a minion.

"Well I like you, so as long as you are with me on the bed, I don't care about these minions staring at us." He smirked. Did he just say that he liked me ? My stomach did an involuntary backflip. He's just teasing you,  calm down stomach.

"You sleep here and I'm leaving." I said as I tried to escape from the room but I felt someone grab my hand.

"You think I'm going to let you leave?"

"Adam please. I'm tired stop it."

"You're staying here with me." he said, holding my hand.

"Sure!  You sleep on the floor then. I am NOT sharing the same bed with you !"

"Make poor old Adam sleep on the floor. He'll ache in pain throughout the night and lie cold till morning, tired and hungry..."

"Didn't you just stuff pasta ? And fine sleep on the bed then. You don't need to be all melodramatic."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled.

I pulled out a pair of spare sheets and lay them on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Since poor old Adam can't sleep on the floor, poor old Holly will have to !"

"No are you crazy ? Adam is chivalrous enough to share the bed with poor old Holly."

"Ya right. Sharing my bed with me." I rolled my eyes.

I jumped up on the bed and put a line of pillows between us.