We both know what they say about us ...

A/N -
I dedicate this chapter to Ashmiachoos. You were my first loyal follower and supporter. Thanks for motivating me

Holly's POV

"I can't thank you enough for today Alex," I said as I lazily walked through the school corridors towards class. Alex had managed to come, pick me up and get us to school in time. I owed him big time for this.

"But you know I was shocked that you remembered me when I called you today, you been MIA these days who knew-"

"No, I haven't, you see me every day!"

"I do in body but not in spirit."

"What are you saying...how many joints did you smoke today boy?"

"Just one for your kind information. But it's you who seems to be on a high these days. I have heard a lot about yesterday."He cocked up his eyebrows waiting for me to dish something on my date with Adam. "Come on Holly, you can't keep quiet about it forever. Don't I deserve a first-person account?" 

"It wasn't like a real 'date' date but..."

"But it was."

"Look I'm sorry Alex. I feel like I owe you an apology. I don't think Adam has been the best to you-"

"No dip Sherlock."

"No, listen to me. When I spoke to him yesterday he apologized to me about that day. He was very sorry for what happened to you. He says he was troubled-"

"Troubled? He's more than troubled. He's-" Alex looked up. Mindy and Jenn were walking towards us. 

"Okay Holly for once don't bite their heads off."

"I don't bite-"

"Hey, Alex." Jenn walked up to us enveloping Alex in a hug. I could see by the way she hugged him, that she really liked him and he was so stupid and completely oblivious of the fact.

"Hi both of you," I waved excitedly. I hope they weren't upset with me. There was no reason why they shouldn't be!

"Hi," Jenn said coldly. Mindy chose to stay quiet.

"Look I'm sorry Mindy. I shouldn't have screamed at you. I think I was too tired and cranky-"

"Its ok Holls," she said without even looking at me.

I could pretty much do nothing about it. Although I already felt like running to Mindy and telling her about all that happened today with that creepy Max and his biker boys.

"And I see that you have changed?" 

"Yes, here." I handed her the packet which had the dress, that I had borrowed from her. "That yellow dress was a bit too adventurous for me," I said with a subdued laugh remembering how Max had feasted his eyes.

"You definitely need fashion lessons from the expert," Jenn said.

"Expert?"

"I'm talking about me, you idiot. Can't you see my amazing sense of fashion?" She twirled around. She was wearing a little purple dress, a bit similar to the yellow dress but just a wee bit tighter. Tighter. Of course. I don't think I would want fashion lessons from her.

I laughed. It was good to get normal with them. I was still worried about Mindy, but I knew she'd come around. She really cared for me. But she definitely did not care for the person who was approaching us.