Chapter 20

Thank you guys for all your feed back! Other then a couple rude comments but I love that some people are so passionate about my book. So thank you even the rude comments(;

••••••••••••••

Sophie's pov-

When becka said that to McKinsey I could see it in her eyes that it hurt her feelings. McKinsey got up and a knock on the door was heard. I thought She had got up to answer the door but then she turned to run up the stairs.

I went to the door and I almost didn't answer, guess who it was!! Fucking Dana! I opened the door

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HERE FOR!" It was just so frustrating that he can't even let me have a night to myself! Plus I kinda wanted to kick him in his balls for having sex with BECKA! Couldn't even put effort Into getting a girl? really dana! you had to go for the slut!

"Missed you too prom queen" he went to walk in and I blocked his path

"No, I'm busy" he gave me a smirk

"Are you really trying to stop me from coming into your house" I stood my ground

"Leave" he rolled his eyes and put up a grin

"Okay guys lets-" he pretended to turn around then he picked me up by my waist an moved me to the side, zack and nick started laughing as they entered the house.

"Hey zacky! Hi Dana" becka said with a flirtatious tone, I gagged a little,

"I literally almost threw up" I mumbled I think Nick heard me because he chuckled.

Zack ignored becka and looked around to all the faces in the living room, all the girls had a mixture of confusion and fear that the guys were here, how they even knew what was going on here is a mystery to me.

"Where's McKinsey?" He asked turning to me, I pointed up stairs

"Yeah I have to go check on her" I went to walk up the stairs and Dana grabbed my hand and tugged me backwards, i fell off the step and my back hit his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist an spun me so I was facing the living room.

"Why don't you let zack handle that" he whispered into my ear his lips touching my ear with every word, I got goosebumps and started to wiggle in his hold. Zack ran up the steps.

Dana released me once we got to the living room, I ran to the couch and took a seat. he had a bright smile when he walked in, winking at all the girls. It's probably like his heaven. surrounded by a bunch of girls that are also his game pieces.

"What were you girls doing, war planning?" He asked jokingly.. if he only knew. I shrugged

"Hey Sophie" nick said, his whitish blonde hair was messy. he sat down next to me on the couch, I smiled. he moved closer and put his arm around me. I was about to pull away when i noticed Dana's glare toward us.

"Hi, nick" nick smirked, then he leaned his head against mine

"Your hairs really soft" he suddenly started running his finger throw my hair, it was a weird action, before I had time to say anything in response, Dana sat on my lap.

"Dana get off" I hissed, he started bouncing and moving

"I'm giving you a lap dance" he said then he stop and looked over his shoulder at me "you're welcome, some girls would kill for this" I was pushing him but obviously that wasn't doing anything for me.

"Kill me! I'd gladly let them take my place!" He chuckled knowing I've said something similar to this to him before. Nick finally got up from beside me and went over to sit beside Liz and Emma.