Episode 76 (The End)

Cai and Kaia came storming into the hospital room Denise and Paul not far behind her Denise being the one who was pushing Dianna. Demi smiled as she held onto the bundles of blankets in her arms, Joe too smile helping Cai and Kaia sit up on the bed so they could meet their little sister for the first time. Demi gave birth to their little girl around 3.56pm on the 17th of August, the same day as their parents were born but not in the same hospital. They still hadn't got over everything that has happened with that hospital. Their little girl was perfect, she was healthy and the correct weight, she was sleeping after being fed from her mother.

"What her name?" Kaia questioned.

"Mia, Cai what do you want her middle name to be?" Demi questions holding Mia down a little bit so the twins could see as well as the parents but she would be passed around soon so the Grandparents could have a hold. Cai thought for a little bit, thinking about what name would go with Mia but also what name would suit his little sister.

"Mia Ashley." He stated the two parents smiling as they admired their second daughter, Mia Ashley Jonas would be so loved by everyone around her.

"We're putting her on the pill now." Joe joked everyone laughing as he got a smack by his girlfriend. "What's that daddy?" Kaia questioned.

"Nothing baby." Joe replied admiring his daughter again as she laid in her mother's arms. She had the best big siblings already who were mommy's little helpers throughout the pregnancy. Mia was soon passed to Denise who held the newborn in her arms rocking her gently not wanting to wake her up. Cai and Kaia were cuddled up to their mother missing her after a twenty six hour labour. Demi soon fell asleep exhausted with everything that she had been through but she had a smile on her face knowing her little girl was being looked after by her father and her Grandparents. She had her older babies cuddled up next to her making sure not to disturb her.

It was the next day when Demi was finally allowed home with baby Mia, there weren't any problems that would cause either Demi or Mia any harm. They knew everyone would be at home waiting for their arrival, their parents, the twins, Demi and Joe's brothers and anybody else who meant the world to them including Willa who was still the twin's favourite babysitter. They wondered through the door smiling as everyone cheered once they were reassured that Mia was sleeping.

"Go lay her down guys, we'll have plenty of time to see her." Denise ordered softly.

"Me help!" Kaia exclaimed following her parents up the stairs Cai not too far behind her. They wanted to help their parents with everything to do with their little sister. They had waited so long. Demi laid Mia down in the bassinette covering her tiny body with a blanket. Joe swooped Cai and Kaia up in his arms kissing their heads as they peered into the bassinette.

"I love my sister." Kaia mumbled making the parents.

"Do you love her too Cai?" Joe questioned Cai nodding his head gently. "She loves you both too." Joe kissed their heads again.

"Now a brother?" Cai asked Joe and Demi laughing.

"Not yet baby boy, mommy needs to recover from having Mia but maybe in the future." Demi kissed his head this time.

"No matter what happens kids just Don't forget where you belong alright?" Joe spoke but they didn't pay any attention as he put them back on the ground. They ran off to find something to do together. Joe then wrapped his arms around Demi kissing her lips gently as she looks up to him.

"Our kids are perfect you know." She grinned Joe nodding his head in agreement.

"That's why we're having more in the future," Joe grinned back the two of them sharing another kiss. "I love you." He mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too." Demi replied as she pulled away from him the two of them gazing into the bassinette admiring their daughter.

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the story, remember to check out my others! 

Thanks for the support!