Episode 72

Kaia soon skipped back into the living room getting on the floor with her brother. Demi got up making her way out the room into the hallway not helping but giggle when she saw Joe sat down on one of the steps that led to the bedroom they often shared together. Joe laughed along with her as she made her way over sitting down next to him taking her time so she doesn't fall suddenly on her forming bump. She wasn't very big yet but there was still time to get bigger.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Willa before, it just happened one night weeks after we met. We just decided to stay friends so I didn't think it was much of a problem." Joe explained thankful when he took her hand and she didn't pull it away.

"It's okay, I overreacted anyway. I guess it's just my hormones." Demi leaned up pecking his lips gently beginning to play with his fingers.

"I told your dad that I wasn't his son and he had a daughter, I'm surprised he hasn't knocked on the door again to be honest but I don't want to know of him and I don't really want the kids around him. If you want to speak to him and know who your real father is then I'm not one to stop you, just be careful. I want both my girls to be happy and safe." Demi smiled looking up at him.

"I don't want to know him because your real dad is a good enough dad for me, I still see him as my father so I don't need anyone to replace him. I trust you when you say Patrick isn't any good and if he didn't knock on the door and try and fight back he clearly isn't any good." Demi answered smiling as they shared another kiss.

"That's what I love about you." Joe mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too." She spoke as they pulled away from each other. They both looked towards the door when they heard it open seeing Kaia stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Mommy daddy isn't allow visitors." She lectured making both parents laugh at their daughter who was being deadly serious.

"Okay, okay I'm going," Demi begun kissing Joe's cheek. "Good luck." She got up carefully taking Kaia's hand.

"You can get up in twenty one minutes." The parents laughed again, Joe was just glad he had kids early otherwise he would be on the step for much longer. One minute for the age he was. He would sit there and take his time out though if it meant Kaia forgiving him.

Once Joe had finished his time out he set of to run some errands for Demi, she would stay at home to look after Kaia as Cai wanted to come with his father. Joe lifted Cai out the front of the car setting him down on the floor bringing his shirt down before shutting the car door and locking it. Cai took Joe's hand as they both wondered into the mall.

"When sister coming?" Cai questioned.

"Soon, three months away," Joe replied laughing as Cai sighed dramatically, he was getting used to the idea of having a baby sister and not a brother. "Have you thought about a middle name for her yet?" Joe and Demi had a name picked out for their daughter but as promised Cai would give her a middle name, they couldn't take that away from him.

"Yes but I'm not telling you!" He boasted giggling when his father acted hurt, he lifted the boy up so they could go a bit quicker wanting to get back home to his three girls. He was looking forward to being a father again, actually being able to be there this time when his daughter was a baby. Being able to watch her grow everyday and reach each milestone one at a time. Demi had already expressed that she was also excited to do that too.

"Cross Kaia's underwear off the list." Joe encouraged watching as Cai crossed out what was needed on the paper smiling the two of them continuing to walk through the shopping mall. Joe however stopped when something caught his eyes in one of the shops, Cai looked too seeing it was a jewellers confused on what his father would be looking in there.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!