Episode 51

The ending is a little rated r but nothing major 

--------------------------------------

Joe entered the apartment quietly that night after coming back from the hospital. He locked the door behind him before entering the living room seeing that Demi was watching TV. He was home earlier than what he would have been if he was at work but he knew Demi would have put Cai and Kaia in bed by now and had some time for herself.

"Hey," Joe greeted as he made his way around the couch sitting down next to Demi who gave him a warm smile looking at his arm where he had a bandage wrapped around his wound. "It's fine, I just have three stitches."

"Is the intern in trouble?" Demi questioned Joe shaking his head.

"He'll just have to learn how to carry a knife properly again, blade pointing down towards the floor tight against his body." Demi laughed.

"Look at you!" She teased Joe laughing along with her.

"How were the twins?" Joe questioned curious on how she coped but he guessed it was good since they were in bed and the apartment was tidy.

"They were perfect, we made some birthday cards for Willa then some homemade pizzas before watching telly for a bit, they had a bath before bed at seven thirty. They said you got in the bath with them so I had to." Joe laughed nodding his head.

"Kaia likes me to wash her hair because I scratch her head." Joe revealed making Demi laugh again turning the telly down so they could talk some more. It was nice to catch up again but catching up was causing old feelings to come back as they were laughing at each other's jokes, not trying to be too loud with Cai and Kaia sleeping in the next room.

"How is your mother anyway?" Demi inquired the two of them now turned to each other the TV off so they had their focus on each other.

"Yeah she's alright, I probably don't go over as much I should with work and now the twins but she's found herself a boyfriend so that's good. They aren't rushing into anything but hopefully she'll move in with him soon and then he can look after her." Joe explained.

"How did she manage to do that?"

"She's not locked in the building all the time you know." Joe answered making Demi giggle Joe's eyes on her a smile on his face which she noticed.

"What?" She questioned again Joe not moving his eyes.

"I don't know, there's just something about you." Joe admitted Demi smiling but looked down at the couch in between them but she soon felt Joe's finger on her chin making her look at him before he crashed his lips onto hers. It came as a surprise but Demi didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Demi moaned through the kiss as Joe carried her across the living room and into the bedroom where he laid her down on the double bed not pulling away from her. Their lips only left each other's when shirts came off along with Demi's bra. Joe fiddled to get Demi's pants undone as he hovered over her enjoying the taste of her lips but Demi soon pulled away.

"Just get them off." She demanded Joe able to get the button through the hole Demi lifting her hips up so he could slide her skinny jeans off her legs.

"You're so beautiful," Joe mumbled Demi blushing slightly but sat up undoing the button to his jeans too Joe stepping out of them their underwear being the only thing separating them but they soon came off as well. They both sat further up on the bed preparing themselves before Joe looked down at Demi seeing her top two teeth latched onto her bottom lip. "Ready?"

"Yeah." She breathed moaning as she felt him entering her knotting her fingers in his hair feeling his breath on her neck.

They were together for the first time since they were sixteen but this time they were fully aware of what they were doing.

-------------------------------------------

Comments please!