Episode 63

Denise was sat alone in the room with Demi who was still sleeping, she was staring at her daughter as she slept. She didn't know where the years had gone, she could remember when Demi was born and when she had held her in her arms for the first time. She was her only daughter and didn't deserve to go through any of this, they all know Joe would never do anything to hurt Demi. It was just who he was, he was raised better than that by Dianna. She couldn't help but let her memory go back to when she brought her little girl home for the first time, when Kevin met her.

Denise leant down in the car seat lifting the little girl up in her arms holding her against her chest trying her best not to wake her daughter up. Paul smiled kissing his daughter's head before locking the car. The two of them then begun to make their way up the pathway and into the house where they straight away saw Kevin toddle over. He was only two and they didn't know if he quite knew what was going on, that he had a baby sister.

"Hey buddy." Paul lifted Kevin up in his arms the parents smiling as he tried to peak at what his mother had in her arms but couldn't because of the bundles Demi was wrapped up in.

"What that?" He questioned looking up at his mother.

"It's your baby sister baby boy," Denise cooed kissing his head. "You want to meet her?"

"Yeah!" They made their way into the living room hearing their parents chatting in the kitchen, they just wanted it to be the four of them for now. Their parents had already met their Granddaughter at the hospital but Kevin was a little small. They sat down on the couch Denise moving Demi so she was laying in her arms her face now on show.

"This is Demi your baby sister." Denise stated as her son stayed sat down on his father's lap but he was leant over so he could see Demi sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms.

"She pretty." Kevin mumbled putting his thumb in his mouth before Paul brought it back down smiling at his son meeting his daughter for the first time.

"Are you going to be a good big brother?" Paul questioned Kevin nodding his head.

"Bestest!" The parents laugh Paul putting Kevin down on the floor, he wondered over to the corner where his toys where picking one up then toddling back over handing his mother it. "For Dem." The smile just got wider on the parent's faces.

"I'm sure she would want you to keep your toys baby boy but I'm sure she is grateful." Denise handed him it back Kevin shrugging his shoulders gently wondering back over to his toys where he picked up another one to play with. Paul moved up a bit so he was sitting closer to his wife and daughter, he kissed Demi's lips gently making the girl curl into her mother.

"You want any more of these or are you happy with a boy and a girl?" Paul inquired still smiling as he adored his oldest daughter.

"I think I want some more you know, I still have plenty of names I would like to use. Nicholas, Franklin, Charlotte and Alice." Denise grinned making Paul laugh.

"And I don't get a say in these names?" He questioned again.

"Did you get a choice in these?" He laughed again pecking her lips. "Don't you like the names?" Paul shook his head gently.

"I like the boys names but we might have a debate if we have anymore little girls." Denise laughed this time leaning on his shoulder the two of them watching as Demi slept in her mother's arms. It was within a couple of minutes that she had woken up beginning to cry.

"Ugh noisy!" Kevin complained the parents giggling as they watched their son stick his fingers in his ears to try and block the noise.

"I think she needs her diaper changing." Denise stated.

"You want me to do it?" Paul questioned taking his daughter from her arms as she agreed Denise helping by getting the changing mat out. They changed her diaper with assistance of Kevin.

---------------------------------------------

Comments please!