Episode 38

Demi had tears running down her cheeks as she was lead through into the interrogation room. She was made to sit down on the chair her hands staying cuffed together. She didn't like having her hands restricted, she wasn't harmful to anybody. She wanted to see her family, not once did she harm her babies so she didn't see why she was here. She avoided eye contact as an officer sat down opposite her soon after another one joining him. She continued to stare down at the table not giving them eye contact. She had never been in a situation like this before, she was only sixteen.

"Okay Demi this will be recorded and may be used as evidence." She heard a male voice say, John, but she didn't move or say anything. She heard a button being pressed knowing now everything she said would be held against her.

"Why did you leave with the babies?" This time is was a female voice, Suzy. She ignored them both and planned to for as long as she could.

"Not a talker huh?" John inquired Demi's eyes moving up to theirs.

"I-I didn't do anything wrong." She muttered.

"You took newborn babies from the hospital and ran with them..." Suzy begun but Demi soon interrupted them getting worked up.

"They are my babies! I didn't want them here when I'm fighting with everybody so I took them away, they are safe I can assure you that." Demi exclaimed.

"Where did you take them?" John questioned.

"I don't know, I just got on a random train and got off at a random place far away from here. I dropped them off at a random care home and saw a care worker pick them up and take them into the house and that's all I can tell you." Demi stated laying her hands back down on the table in front of her looking back down at them planning not speak again. She had nothing else to tell them. Chiron and Kaia were safe and that's all that matters.

Demi hugged her mother tight as she got off the train Denise hugging her back just as tight. She was glad her mother was the only one here for now, she didn't know if she could face anyone else yet. They had let her go not having anything to bring her to court under, they would be searching for Chiron and Kaia still but Demi would be allowed to go.

"Sometimes I don't understand you at all Demi." Denise whispered in her ear but kissed her head before pulling away wiping her tears away.

"Is Joe mad at me?" Demi inquired Denise nodding her head making Demi sigh.

"What did you expect Demi? He chose to still see his children and you take that away from him, you've been messing with him for a while now so maybe just relax and try and avoid each other. Your both going into your senior year soon and you both need to concentrate on graduating." Denise lectured slightly Demi nodding her head.

"O-Okay." Demi stammered as her mother took her hand beginning to lead her back out of the station so they could go home after a long couple of days.

"Are you okay? You didn't recover properly from the c-section when you left." Denise questioned knowing she would really need to relax for a couple of days before thinking about doing something like moving around a lot.

"I'm fine, I was checked over at the police station." Demi assured her mother. Denise wanted to be angry at her daughter but she didn't know how to be. She didn't understand how Demi had been feeling since she found out she was pregnant but she would try and understand her daughter. She just wanted the best for all her children. They both climbed in the car ready to go back home but Demi didn't know whether she was ready to face Joe or not. She had never seen him angry before and she didn't know if she wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!