Episode 59

"Right this time we're doing this together alright? We're keeping this baby and raising him or her without any hassle," Joe demanded Demi smiling. "What is it with us making babies as soon as we get together? I even used protection this time!" Demi laughed again but smiled against his chest as he pulled her in for a hug. When she was a teenager she didn't know what she was talking about when she said she didn't want to be a mother, this time she really does and she's not letting anything take this away from her. She had Joe to support her and she knew that Cai and Kaia will be just as excited to be big siblings as they were.

Joe and Demi wondered through the hospital hand in hand after dropping Cai and Kaia off at Demi's parents house. They hadn't told anyone what was happening yet wanting to make sure that their son or daughter was healthy before getting anyone's hopes up. They weren't even ruling out that it could be twins again but they hoped not, they had their hands full with Cai and Kaia as it was to introduce two new babies to the household. One would be enough.

"I'm nervous." Demi admitted as they took a seat down on the chairs after signing in but she smiled as Joe squeezed her hand gently.

"It will be okay, I'm sure our little one is just fine." Joe replied kissing her temple gently. He wanted to be there for everything with this pregnancy and his son or daughter when they arrived. He missed out on a lot with Cai and Kaia.

"Boy or girl?" Demi questioned looking up at him.

"I don't mind at this point, I might get a clearer choice later on." Joe replied making her giggle laying their hands on her knee. They got up making their way into the room where Demi and the baby would be examined once Demi's name was called. Demi had her blood pressure and weight done before she sat back on the hospital bed so they could see how their baby was. They would need to go up as Demi was still early on but she was used to that with the twins.

"And here we go." Dr. Jacobs stated as a clear picture came up on the screen, they couldn't see much but they could make out where their baby was from when they went to the twin's scan when they were about this big in Demi's tummy.

"Just one right?" Joe questioned.

"As far as I can see at the moment it is only one so hopefully this should be easy for you Demi." Demi laughed squeezing onto Joe's hand as he took it.

"Is he or she okay?" Demi inquired.

"I can't see any problems at the moment, I'd say you are seven weeks along judging by the size. I think it's safe enough for you to go home and make sure you take it easy." She advised Demi nodding her head. They got everything Demi will need to take care of her baby including medication which she would take on a daily basis.

Joe followed Demi into the house where they were straight away bombarded with Cai and Kaia running over and into their arms. Demi sat Cai down on her hip so she wouldn't drop him as did Joe as they wondered into the living room seeing that Denise was packing away after her Grandchildren. They set them back down on the couch.

"Good news?" Denise inquired knowing that they were going to the hospital, just not what for. They both smiled nodding their heads gently.

"Mom I'm having a baby or should I say we are and it is just one this time." Demi revealed grinning wider when her mother hugged her.

"That's great news!" She exclaimed pulling away from her daughter hugging Joe just as tight. Joe was confident this time Demi was going to make all the right decisions, she was a great mother now to Cai and Kaia so he knew he would be great with their new son or daughter.

------------------------------------------------

Comments please!