Episode 16

Joe and Demi remained silent for a couple of minutes both of their minds on one thing. The fact they could becoming parents at aged sixteen. Joe's mind wondered onto the fact he couldn't pay for a child, he could barely pay for himself and his mother never mind a baby which needed clean diapers and grew bigger and bigger needing more clothes as they did.

"We need to tell our parents." Demi sighed running her fingers through her hair.

"They weren't mad at us being drunk but they'll be mad at this for sure, shouldn't we wait until you've taken a test or something then we know for sure and we're not telling them something that isn't true." Joe suggested but Demi shook her head.

"I tell my mom everything Joe, I can't keep this away from her," Demi stated. "How long as it been since the party anyway?" Joe could tell she was nervous, her hands were shaky as well as her voice, he took her hand to calm her down a little bit.

"Um four weeks this Friday but Demi don't worry about raising the baby alone if that's what your worrying about. If you are pregnant I'll be there for you and the baby." Demi smiled hugging him gently, he soon hugged back the two of them still shaking nervous about what their futures are going to be like now.

Joe and Demi soon wondered back downstairs seeing that the parents were already in the kitchen, Kevin, Nick and Frankie were still watching the game but Paul had joined Denise and Dianna in the kitchen. They made their way into the kitchen all three of them looking up at them, they were parents, they could read on their expressions that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"Dianna inquired.

"Joe thinks I might be pregnant." Demi spoke quickly but all three parents heard her clearly, they stayed quiet for a couple of moments before Denise made her way over to them holding Demi's hand for support noticing how stressed she was becoming.

"Why do you think that Joe?" Denise questioned.

"B-Because I remember what happened the night of the party and I didn't have any protection on me, I've never done anywhere near that close to a girl before." Joe mumbled.

"And now when I think about it I have normally had my period before now." Demi added, she was most nervous about her father's reaction and so was Joe. At least Joe had met Denise before but he had only met Paul today. He knew what fathers could be like over their teenage daughter but he wasn't saying a word.

"Let's not panic over this okay, it was a mistake, nothing could have helped this. We can't be mad that them because we weren't mad at them when they came home drunk," Denise begun but they could see they were panicking anyway. "Paul can you drive to the chemist and pick up a couple of pregnancy tests? It won't be too early to take one." They saw Paul leave without another word.

"He's mad." Demi grumbled Denise only pulling her into a hug letting go of her hand, Demi sighed allowing her mother to hug her.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry." Denise pulled away giving Joe a hug, Dianna wanted to get up and comfort the teenagers but was unable. Joe pulled away from Denise making his way over to the table sitting down next to his mom taking hold of her hands.

"I'm sorry mom." Dianna just kissed his cheek gently squeezing his hands.

"We'll all get through this, don't worry." Dianna repeated but Joe and Demi weren't so sure. They were only teenagers. They didn't know how to look after a baby but they should have thought about the consequences when they decided to drink more than what their bodies could take. Joe couldn't help but blush when he begun to remember that night again, it was hard to get out of his head but as for Demi she still couldn't remember what happened that night. She couldn't remember what happened on her first time with a boy.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!