Episode 19

Demi pulled away from him biting her lip gently making him laugh. She knew they were having a baby together but she wouldn't have guessed they would form a relationship over it but she couldn't deny the feelings she was starting to grow for him. He had been a good friend over the last couple of weeks when she would go over and help her mother out.

"I was kinda thinking downstairs we could try us you know." Joe confessed sitting down straight again only smiling when she took his hand.

"Sounds good but you must know I've never really had a boyfriend before." Demi confessed herself but Joe was quick reassure her.

"I haven't even had a girlfriend before so don't worry." Demi giggled.

"Well I'm honoured to be your first girlfriend." Joe laughed this time leaning down kissing her lips again Demi soon kissing back both of them enjoying the taste.

"My little sister is having a baby!" Kevin complained throwing his head back. He had always been a protective big brother over Demi and his younger brothers not wanting them to get into any harm. It was hard to believe that Demi was sixteen and having a baby, Kevin thought she was better than to do something stupid like that. He had spent a little time with Joe before he got up to tell Demi that he had remembered what had happened and he seemed like a nice enough boy, he would have to have a word with him though. Kevin got up from the couch when Joe wondered into the room gesturing him to follow which he did.

"What's up?" Joe questioned taking a seat on the chair that they had in the study.

"You knocked up my sister that's what." Kevin grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest, Joe became nervous sitting up in his chair.

"Oh yeah about that, it was a complete accident. Demi just asked me to this party and I was stressed with looking after my mom and everything and we both just got carried away with the alcohol..." Joe begun to ramble until Kevin lifted his hand up to stop him.

"I don't need to know the details, I just need to know that you will be there for her and the baby. That you won't hurt my little sister." Kevin stated.

"Of course I will, we're thinking about adoption anyway. We're in this together now." Joe explained.

"Why are you thinking about adoption? Do you not want to be a father? I hope you're not trying to persuade her that adoption is the best option." Joe sighed running his fingers through his hair knowing that he was twisting his words.

"No it was her idea, it's just with our situation, we're not very old with being kids ourselves. We're even trying a relationship out, I'm going to be there for her throughout the pregnancy and then if we do decide to keep the baby I'll be there for her again and our son or daughter." Joe tried to convince Kevin that he was a good man, he had made a mistake and he was stepping up to his responsibility. He wanted to stay friends with Demi if their relationship didn't work out. They both looked towards the door when they heard a knock, Kevin opened the door the two of them seeing Paul stood there his expression neutral.

"Kevin may I talk to Joe alone?" Paul questioned Kevin nodding his head turning to Joe.

"Just remember what we talked about." Kevin spoke before leaving the room shutting the door behind him. Joe sat up in his chair a little bit more nervous about being alone with Paul, he hadn't really been given a good chance to have a talk with him before he remembered the truth of what happened that night at the party.

"Um what do you want to talk about?" Joe questioned trying to avoid eye contact.

"The fact you will be marrying my daughter before the baby is born." Joe's head snapped up looking Paul in the eye seeing that he was dead serious.

--------------------------------------------

I'm going away for the weekend, I'll post when I get back though!