Episode 73

"What the baby called?" Kaia questioned groaning when her mother wouldn't tell her, Demi giggled bringing her daughter in for a hug kissing her forehead gently. Joe and Demi were keeping the name a secret, they still weren't sure it's what they wanted to call her and wouldn't be sure until they met their little girl. They had a list of names they wanted, Joe insisted that Demi named her since he was the one who got to name Cai and Kaia but Demi insisted that Joe had some input in the name. It was her choice with the twins not to have anything to do with their name not his.

"Me and daddy don't know for sure yet princess." Demi stated smiling as her daughter hugged her back as tight as she could. They couldn't tell whether Cai and Kaia were daddy's or mommy's boy and girl, they seemed to be attached to them just as much as the other. They liked Demi to put them to bed but Joe to play with them, it depended on the situation which parent they wanted.

"Is it a pretty name?" Kaia questioned as they pulled away.

"Of course, just as pretty as Kaia."

"She can't have my name!" Kaia exclaimed giggling when her mother tickled her.

"There's enough Kaia's in this house!" She grinned Kaia giggling more.

"Say bye to daddy." Demi encouraged smiling as the twins ran over to Joe who lifted them both up into his arms giving them both a kiss. Joe was going to work for the first time after having a week off, he wanted to make sure Demi was comfortable in case there was anything wrong with the baby. Everybody knew now that they were having a little girl and they were all equally excited as were Joe and Demi. Joe set them both back down on the ground before speaking to them.

"I'll see you both tomorrow alright, be good for mommy. Remember she has your baby sister tiring her out." Joe warned both of them nodding their heads. Joe said goodbye once more before leaving with his bag which carried his chef uniform.

"Shall we do some crafts?" Demi suggested.

"Yeah!" The twins screamed in unison, Demi smiled getting up making her way over to the table. She cleared it from dinner before giving it a wipe down as Cai and Kaia got the box of crafts out Demi helping them lift it on the table.

"What do we want to make?" Demi inquired.

"Can me make a card for baby sister?" Cai questioned his mother who only smiled wider, they knew Cai was going to love his little sister even though they weren't having a boy. They didn't care what gender they had as long as he or she was happy and their twins.

"Of course, is that what your gonna do too Kaia?" Demi suggested Kaia nodding her head gently concentrating on folding a piece of card in half whining when she got it wrong. "Come here, I'll do this for you." Demi folded a piece of card for Kaia and for Cai before they started to glue and stick what they wanted on.

"Us can't write it until we know her name." Kaia noted Demi shaking her head gently.

"Nice try little girl but me and daddy don't know her name yet either." Kaia whined again wanting to get the name out her mother but she was older and smarter than she was.

"We sign it when she here so we put her name on." Cai suggested.

"That's a good plan Cai." Demi praised passing him a glue stick sighing when it had dried out because the lid wasn't on properly.

"Daddy brought some at shops." Cai stated Demi getting up making her way over to the corner where Joe had set the bags in when he got home not having cleared them away yet. There wasn't anything they needed that minute. She rummaged through the bags until she came across a blue velvet box, she raised her eyebrows seeing the box holding it in her hands. She knew she probably shouldn't open it but she did seeing a silver ring with a blue gem stone in the centre.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments please!