Episode 43

Joe and Beth made it home around seven that night after stopping off for something to eat on the way home, they had brought some sandwiches with them and some snacks to have over lunch but they knew the twins needed a main meal so they stopped off at a cavery place. It was then Joe knew Brad and Mandy were good parents. They had tried a whole lot of vegetables and liked a lot of them. Joe planned not to feed them junk food all the time. Joe pulled up outside his apartment looking behind him seeing that the twins were still asleep like they had been after dinner.

"Go take them upstairs I'll start bring their bags." Beth suggested Joe nodding his head getting out of the car. He lifted Cai up first in his arms thankful that he stayed asleep as did Kaia as he brought them both into his apartment, he knew it was a little early for bedtime but he would rather them sleep now and wake up early rather than them wake up now and not go to bed until ten eleven at night. Once they were both down in their own bedroom he helped Beth bring their stuff up.

"You want a drink?" Joe questioned but Beth shook her head.

"I think I'll just get off, it's been a long day." Beth stated.

"That's fine, thanks for everything. I wouldn't have found them so quickly without your help." Joe couldn't express how thankful he was that he had hired Beth out of his own ages but she seemed to want to help him at the same time and not do it because he was paying her. Joe gave him a small smile as she picked her own bag up.

"It's no problem, I'll be over in the next couple of days to see how things are going." She answered Joe nodding his head this time.

"Okay bye." He saw her out before entering the room seeing his twins sleeping peacefully on the bed. He couldn't help but smile knowing they were where they should be.

It was the next day when Joe had decided he would go over and see his mother with the twins, she deserved to know her Grandchildren even if they were three years old now. Dianna knew that her son had gone away for a couple of days to see his children but he had kept it a surprise that they had come home with him. He was excited for her to meet them, he had gotten to know them a little more this morning mainly their likes and dislikes. He held their hands as he led them through the halls, visiting hours were usually done in rooms.

"You have to be careful alright? Granny has a bad back." Joe stated not letting go of their hands not wanting them to run off.

"Why?" Kaia inquired.

"It's just a accident she was in a couple of years ago when daddy was just a boy," Cai grinned making Joe fake gasp again but the messing soon stopped when Joe reached a familiar door. "Mom can I come in?" He questioned after telling the children to quiet down so he could be a surprise, Dianna had always wanted to be a grandmother and now she finally could.

"Of course Joseph," Joe opened the door smiling as the twins let go of his hands running in, his smile only got wider as he saw the joy on his mother's face. "Oh what a nice surprise, come give granny a hug." Joe helped the twins give their grandmother a hug before setting them up on a game so they could be amused but Dianna was watching over them tearing up seeing how much of her son she could see in them.

"They are beautiful Joe, they really are." Dianna praised wiping her eyes gently, Joe smiled wrapping his arm around her allowing her to lean on his shoulder.

"I know, I'm just glad I finally found them." Joe praised.

"Have you spoken to Demi yet?" Dianna questioned kissing her son on the cheek as he shook his head gently watching the twins play on the floor.

"No not yet but I plan to soon, I'll give her the choice but I don't know if she will." Joe shrugged his shoulders gently. He didn't know how she wouldn't want to be in their lives.

-----------------------------------------------

Comments please!