Episode 27

Demi made her way home after cheerleading practice a couple of weeks later, she had already told her coach that he wouldn't be coming to anymore practices because she was now close to ten weeks pregnant. She usually walked home with her friends but she had a lot to think about, she knew she didn't want the babies but she couldn't get Joe out of her mind. How suddenly he had changed his mind after deciding that adoption was for the best, he just wanted her to be there for him and his children but she didn't want to have anything to do with them. She couldn't be a mother this early in her life, she hoped one day she might be able to see her children. When they were grown up and raised in the correct way that she couldn't give him. She entered her house after trying Joe's house thinking maybe her mother was there wanting to talk to her.

"Mom!" She called entering the kitchen seeing her mother stood at the sink peeling some potatoes ready for dinner, she saw Joe sat up at the counter doing his homework but rolled her eyes when she saw that he was crying. "Do you ever not cry?"

"Demi leave him be." Denise lectured.

"What? He's the one who hates me for having my own opinion." Demi grumbled grabbing a can of soda from the fridge opening it up.

"Demi you have to be nice to Joe from now on, he'll be staying with us for a while." Denise stated.

"What why?" Demi demanded to know.

"Dianna wants the best life for Joe which is understandable, I'd do the same for all four of you. She has gone to a home where they can look after her and as her friend I've offered I'll look after Joe for as long as he needs it." Denise explains.

"He's not having my room," Demi stated looking down at Joe's work. "You're doing it wrong."

"I don't care Demi, I've already asked you to leave me alone." Joe complained wiping his eyes of the tears that had escaped his eyes. He missed his mom wanting her back.

"Fine whatever." Demi exited the room.

"What's going on with you and Demi? I know you aren't together but you barely even speak to each other anymore and when you do you end up bickering " Denise stated drying her hands sitting down next to him after getting him a drink himself.

"I don't even know, she acting not like herself or at least when I first met her. She doesn't really want these babies and to be honest I'm a bit worried that it's going to affect the pregnancy not because she will do anything but because the babies won't feel the love they are supposed to." Joe confessed.

"I'll go speak to her alright?" Denise questioned Joe nodding his head watching her leave.

Denise made her way upstairs and to the room that Demi had always had herself with her being their only daughter. She knocked on the door instantly hearing rummaging around.

"Demi open the door!" Denise demanded but when the door didn't open she opened it herself seeing Demi on the floor looking as if she was trying to hide something. "Demi what have you got under the bed?" Denise approached her a little more as Demi sat up against the bed.

"Nothing." She mumbled but allowed her mother to help her stand up.

"Demetria I know your hiding something under there," As soon as Demi opened her mouth again Denise smelt it. Alcohol. "Demi what do you think you're doing drinking alcohol, underage and in my house not to mention your having babies!"

"I'm not stopping my life for nobody." Demi snapped at her.

"Demi I don't like how your acting recently, go into mine and your dad's room. I'm searching your room and taking all the booze away." Demi shrieked of frustration before storming out of the room, Denise sighed kneeling down by the bed bringing a bottle of alcohol out setting it on her nightstand. A voice behind her stopped her.

"She's going to kill my babies isn't she." Denise sighed seeing Joe as she turned around.

------------------------------------------

Comments please!