Nothing Without You

This is a romance/fan fic story. This story is dedicated to LittleEvil666. Emma girl you've been a good friend & I hope I do you justice in this story.

**I do not own any rights to Avenged Sevenfold**

-----------------------------

My bestfriend's and I were standing in the long line outside of Club Liquid. The hottest and newest club in LA. I kept tugging down the bottom of the short dress that barely covered my ass and showed off to much of my clevage. My bestfriend Trista with her firey red hair and my other bestfriend Tatum with her brown hair. Had decided to get dressed up and go out and celebrate our huge sucess.

Me on the other hand just wanted to go home, throw something comfortable on, and go to sleep. I was jet lagged from the 10 hour trip I just made back from Canada.

But our company Alton, Harris & Cross had just landed a major cilent and the girl's wanted to party.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Emmalena or Emma (as I like to be called) Alton. I'm 22 year's old, have long blonde hair, and one green eye and one brown eye. My friend's Trista and Tatum and I moved down here to California a couple of year's ago and opened our own personal assistant business. We've done really well for ourselves considering we're only 22 year's old.

"Geez Emma stop tugging on the dress, its not that bad" said Trista.

"Hahaha. Trista your used to dressing like this. I just want to go home and go to bed" I replied.

"Nope girl, your staying and partying with us" said Tatum, looping her arm through mine.

I sighed and looked at my two crazy bestfriend's. The line was moving slowly forward.

"You guy's I'm really uncomfortable showing this much skin" I complained.

"Stop your complaining and just let lose Em's" Trista and Tatum said in unison.

I just rolled my eyes at my friend's and kept my mouth shut. We kept moving up in the line and finally made it to the front of the line. The bouncer looked us up and down, keeping his eyes on Tatum's chest.

"Hey stud, her eyes are up here. Not down there" I said, pointing.

"Emma" Tatum hissed

"Right, er right sorry. Ummmm id's please" the bouncer said, holding out his hand.

Trista, Tatum and I pulled out our id's and handed them over. The bouncer looked over them and looked at us again. After a few minutes he handed us our id's back. He than put wrist bands on us and let us into the club.

Trista, Tatum and I made are way into the club. There were a ton of people already inside. Danceing and grinding up on eachother. Other's either standing or sitting and drinking.

"What do you guy's want to do first?" Trista said loudly.

"Drink. I need a drink" I responded. Tatum nodded her head in agreement.

We made are way through the packed club over to the bar. The bartender looked over at us.

"What can I get you ladies?" the bartender asked.

"We need 2 sex on the beaches and 1 screaming orgasam" Trista replied, leaning over the bar showing her clevage.

"Comeing right up" the bartender smirked.

"Oh my god. Those guy's are seriously hot over there" Tatum said, fanning herself with her hand. I turned towards her and quirked my eyebrow up at her.

"Who?" I asked

"Them over there" she said pointing.

I looked over to where she was pointing at the end of the bar. There was a group of guy's standing there with some girl's. A couple of the girl's noticed Tatum pointing and were glaring at us. I grabbed Tatum's hand and pulled it down.

"Here ya go babe. 2 sex on the beaches and 1 screaming orgasam" the bartender said to Trista

"Thanks" I heard Trista reply

Trista handed both Tatum and I drinks.

"So here's to us and to are new cilent" Trista said, raising her cup.

Tatum and I raised are glasses and we all took a drink.

The drink went my throat and burned a little bit.

"Ummmm what was that?" I coughed.

"That was a Sex on the Beach" Trista laughed.

I took another sip and than another. It started not to bug me as much the more I sipped. Its not like I'm a big drinker but I like to have a drink every now and than.

Tatum and Trista finished up their drinks. Trista looked at me and I held up my cup. She shook her head at me and than ordered her and Tatum another drink.

Twenty minutes later Trista and Tatum I could tell were starting to feel the affects of their drink's.

"Lets go dance" Trista shouted.

I shook my head no at them. Tatum and Trista looked at eachother and than at me. They both grabbed my wrists and dragged me to the dance floor. As they were dragging me to the dance floor I cloud feel a pair eyes watching me.

We ended up in the middle of the dance floor, with me inbetween Trista and Tatum. Both of them grinding up on me and feeling up on me. I started to get an uncomfortable feeling with them rubbing up on me.

I looked around the dance floor and saw several people stareing at us.

"Ummmm guy's I'm going to go back over to the bar" I said.

I moved away from Trista and Tatum and watched as they started danceing with eachother. I made my way threw the people again and over to the bar. Where we had been was packed. I looked around and found the only place to go was at the end of the bar. The group of guy's that had been there weren't there anymore.

Sitting on the bar stool I turned and sat leaning back on the bar. I felt someone come and sit next to me. There thigh brushed against my thigh. I looked over out of the corner of my eye.