Chapter 8: Or So I Thought

PAULENE

I'm having so much fun. Not to mention that I feel a little tipsy right now.

Ashton kept convincing me to have just one sip of Long Island. When I did, he pleaded I drink one shot- just one shot, he said. And when I finished that one shot, he said one more- just one more.

He told me that it's called a "ladies' drink" for a reason.

Now, I could not remember how much of that "ladies' drink" I already had. Damn it, Ashton.

Oh, and by the way, our team lost. I feel bad for Franz. He looks a little too flushed.

FRANZ

I think I might've had too much already. I've been drinking all sorts of spirits from like when? 8PM? 7PM? Blah.

The night is young and I'm gonna drown myself and forget everything-

Everything about Tiffany.

You're not the world, Tiff.

Not anymore.

Tiffany?

I love everything about her. Her blonde, wavy hair, big, beautiful eyes, and pouty red lips will always be beautiful in their own right. Her tight-fitting dress is showing off her beautiful body.

I then remembered how she looked like before when the curves were not yet there and when she still had braces on her teeth.

The love of my life is standing in front of me.

I must have drunk way too much, fell asleep, and now dreaming of the girl I will never learn to hate no matter how much she'll change.

She smiled and walked towards me.

Or so I thought.

"Ashton! I knew you'd be here. The girls were having too much fun outside and they didn't want to let me go!"

She then sat beside Ashton who was sitting beside me.

I guess, this is how it'll always be, Ashton in between me and Tiffany.

I couldn't stand it.

I walk out of the room.

--

This is dedicated to HeyRoseAnn. I appreciate you telling me how much you love this story! :') I hope that you liked this chapter.

To everyone who is reading up to this point, thank you so much! And by the way, we don't have a name for Ashton's band yet! Any suggestions?