Chapter 35: At Walmart

PAULENE

"Hey, Krista. You think we should get one of these disposable panties?" I whispered to my sister.

"Yeah! We should get those!" Krista exclaimed.

"Get what?" Horace asked.

"Disp--" I quickly covered Krista's mouth before she could finish what she was about to say.

I push Horace away. "Go get some Cheetos."

"And marshmallows too!" I called out to him as he was walking away.

Poor guy.

"Let's get three, maybe this pack of five, just in case! I'll get this pack. We can give one to Tiffany too," Krista suggested as she puts the pack of disposable panties in her basket.

"I don't like Tiffany," I hissed.

"Why? She's okay. Hmm. Toothbrushes and toothpaste.." Krista said as she walked to the next aisle.

I followed her as she paced Walmart.

I guess she isn't really interested in knowing why I dislike Tiffany but just asked anyway for the sake of asking.

Why do I dislike the blonde, anyway? Because of suggesting that I should drink beer from the mug instead? That's very irrational of me.

Maybe, she's just being nice.

I don't know. I can't really explain the feeling I have towards Tiffany.

It's like, suddenly, there's this bad blood between us.

And that look she had when Ashton said that he actually liked girls drinking beer straight from the bottle.

Did Ashton really mean what he said?

Did he just stand up for me?

I'm over thinking again.

I then notice that Krista had her basket already filled with unnecessary toiletries.

"Look, Eric has a cabin. We're not going camping. I'm sure there's shampoo there. Besides, what's the shampoo for? It's just one night, Krista. One night. But, let's keep these toothbrushes and the toothpaste, and also this deo spray. We'll just share, okay?" I said to her as I put the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, moisturizer, and other things back to the shelf.

"No! Not the cotton balls!" She cried out.

I heaved out a sigh.

"But they're so fluffy..." She said, her voice trailing off.

I put the pack of cotton balls back in her basket. I then rolled my eyes at her.

Krista is so unbelievable.

Horace found us. He was hugging three bags of Cheetos-- Cheetos Puffs, Cheetos Crunch, and Cheetos Jalapeno. Eww. I hate Jalapeno.

And where are the marshmallows?!

Before I could open my mouth, Horace explained, "Ashton already had the marshmallows covered, even the thin hardwood sticks. Eric bought hotdogs and other chips."

"Drinks on me!" Franz approached us with a cart of drinks. His cart was full of beer, vodka, and cans of Coke.

"I get all the Coke!" I declared.

We made our way to one of the cashier lanes.

The others were already waiting for us near the exit door.

James, the big man he is, seems to be enjoying himself as he eats colorful gummy worms.

Eric is talking on the phone while his other hand was holding a bright blue Walmart grocery bag.

Ashton also holds a grocery bag while Tiffany is clinging to him like a leech.

The sight annoys the hell out of me.

We all walked out of the grocery store together.

I noticed some ladies wearing thick make up, short shorts, and high heels just outside Walmart. They seriously look like tramps.

"Are they hoes?" I asked when we were already at the parking lot, about to get in Krista's Camry.

"Yeah. That Latina wearing a red halter top is hot. Let's bring her with us," Horace said with a chuckle.

Oh no, Horace. You did not just say that.

"Get your own car, Horacio. Pau, take the front seat!" Krista demanded. She is clearly angry.

"Hey! I was kidding! Fine, I'll take the back seat, but, please give me a ride. I left my car so I can be in the same car with you," Horace said in a pleading tone.

I chuckled and tried to suppress my laughter. I know Krista's serious.

These two can be really comedic.

I opened the car door and motioned Horace to take the front seat.

FRANZ

I should have left my car too and hitched in theirs.

I tailed Krista's car out of the parking lot.

Is going with them a good idea?

I honestly can't bear to look at Tiffany practically throwing herself at Ashton.

Hmm. It could probably work to my advantage.

That's it. I'll focus on the bet. I'll make my move on Paulene as planned. I'm gonna give her the ticket. This is the perfect opportunity to ask her.

Ashton can't really make advances because of Tiffany.

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel excitedly.

Tiffany, why should I care about what you'll think when you carelessly trample on my feelings anyway?

You'll regret this, Tiff.

And Ashton, I'll show you that you're way over your head.

--

I hope you like this chapter! Thank you so much Niichan0 for the beautiful banner you made for GTBIL!

Thank you everyone for the love and support! NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SPECIAL! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN MARY WOODS? :D

Find out! ;)