Chapter 91: Congratulations!

FRANZ

"We need to talk."

She just kept walking.

"Will you... stop... ignoring me?!" 

I then blocked her way, standing in front of her. 

She heaved out a sigh and looked me in the eye.

She licked her lips and sighed again before saying, "What?"

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked, annoyance is evident in her tone.

I covered my face with my hands, trying so hard not to snap and go crazy before saying, "Why are you being like that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She simply answered.

I then grabbed her wrist and dragged her, looking for an empty classroom.

When I found one, I forced her in and locked the door.

"You have absolutely no right to drag me here!" She cried out.

I stood at the door, just in case she tries to leave.

"You make me feel like bullshit!" I shouted.

She just stared at me with her eyes wide and her lips parted.

I tried to get a grip of myself and calmly started, "I took all the courage I had to finally tell you that... th-that... I love you."

I took a deep breath before continuing, "I gave you time and space. I know you must be shocked or something because of my sudden confession. You might not have expected it. You must hate it. You must hate it so bad that you're now trying so hard to ignore me. And that's okay. I won't take those words back. I don't regret saying them 'cause they're true. But if you hate it so much, why don't you just say it to my face right now?"

"Because I think that over a week is enough time already. And it kills me that you treat me this way. I can't endure it anymore. You better say something. Anything," I added.

She smiled nervously.

Tears then started to fill her eyes.

She then put her hands together, clapping slowly.

"Enough of this, Franz. You've had your share of fun already."

What is she talking about?

Tears then started to roll down her face.

She quickly wiped them and said, "Why don't you record the next thing I'm about say. Go on, I'll do you a favor."

"I don't understand," I answered.

"I've fallen in love with you, Franz. Is that what you want to hear? I'll say it again if you want. Should I say it again so you can record it? Or should we just call Ashton and let him hear this?"

"Congratulations! You won the bet."

--

Watch the video I made at the Multimedia! It's a video of Paulene and her heartaches-- Josh and finding out about the bet. :'(

I just discovered that Wattpading is not just publishing the words on here. I hope you appreciate me using Multimedia (photos, videos, songs, banners, etc.) a lot. :') This is my first try on digital storytelling and I hope that it seems effective so far. 

Consider it as a Thank You video. Thanks for the 55,320 reads, 3,226 votes, and 2,051 comments you've given this story so far. :) I hope you continue supporting. Share this story to your friends. A few more chapters and our journey will be over. :'( I hope you support me until the end. Motivate me to write on and finish this book. <3

If I Bet I Would becomes a smashing success, expect more stories from me! :')

Enjoy the video! I also hope you liked this chapter.

xx