Chapter 13: How Dare You Canada!

PAULENE

I sighed in relief as I took my new seat that's many, many seats away from that sex demon.

"Hello! my name's Paulene! What's yours?" I asked the guy at my left.

"Charles." The sweet guy replied with a smile. I smiled back at him.

Suddenly feeling all friendly, I turned to face the probably Asian girl at my right.

"Hello!" I said with a smile.

She just stared at me.

"I'm Paulene! And you are?" I went on.

She still just looked at me expressionless. I shrugged.

"Why did you transfer here? You were seated there," She asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Is someone sitting here?" I replied nicely.

"You are now," She said with her left eyebrow raised.

"Anything wrong with that?!" I did not even try to hide the anger in my voice.

This girl may not like me for whatever reason, but, she does not own this school. There's no seat plan as well. I'll sit wherever I want. I don't care if a cat fight is what it'll take.

"You did the most unbelievable thing. You were sitting beside such a hottie! What's his name?" Evil Dragon Lady bitch said.

So this is what it's all about. Oh my god. He really is an incubus. I knew it! Can I face palm now?

I did not say anything. I just shot this bitch beside me my death glare before turning to face the professor who is now setting up his laptop and adjusting the projector.

"Class? I'm sorry but I left my material at the office. Give me 5-10 minutes to get it."

With that, the professor now walked out of the lecture hall.

"Hey there, buddy!"

That voice.

Don't effin' tell me...

I turned my head to see Franz standing behind me.

My heart is thumping again.

I quickly faced front, pretending that he does not exist.

"Uhh... Yes?" Charles said.

"Can we exchange seats? Please? I can't see up there."

What the hell is he doing?!

"Are you sure?" Charles asked.

"I can't hear clearly there too," Franz added.

"I think you need hearing aid, bro. The professor is using a lapel. Trust me, you'll hear just the same here as you did up there."

This is just crazy.

"I'll do it. You can take my seat," I chimed in.

"No, I can't let a girl with near sightedness or whatever eye problem she's faking to give up her seat for a guy."

Faking?!

Just what the hell is he planning to do?

"Please, man. I have to be beside this girl."

My heart stopped.

Did I hear it right?

Charles sighed and stood. He gestured Franz to take the seat and then left.

Franz is now sitting beside me.

I knew it. He likes me. My assumptions can be right, too, you know?

But, did I really hear it right? He has to sit beside me?

Paulene, you delusional slut.

I saw the evil Dragon Lady bitch ogling at Franz. Aha!

"Hey, you want us to switch seats?" I asked her.

Lucky bitch I'm doing her a favor.

"Wow! Yes! Yes!" Now, isn't she too excited?

I stood and then a hand grabbed my arm.

"No. You won't."

With just his hand around my arm, Franz managed to pull me back down to my seat.

"How dare you try to leave me, Canada." He frowned.

Damn it. What's happening?

--

Dragon Lady- a stereotype of East Asian women. It means strong, deceitful, mysterious. The term was coined from the villain in the comic strip Terry and the Pirates. They may also refer to intimidating Asian women.

Thanks, Wikipedia!

Also, I found this definition of "Dragon Lady" on Urban Dictionary: "Dragon Lady" is the common name of the biggest bitch who ever walked the earth.

I hope no one is offended with the seatmate's character sketch! No to discrimination and stereotyping! \:D/ Sorry for the many, many foul languages in one chapter-- NOT! HAHAHAHA! Just had to do it ;)

I still hope you guys like it! I personally love this chapter. <3

This chapter is dedicated to Niichan0 for the read, the funny comments, and the votes! Seriously, you have to add this story to your reading list now. ;)

To everyone who has read up to this point, let's group hug! Chapter 14 coming up!