Chapter 45: Weird

PAULENE

"How was last night?" I asked Krista while we were having our morning coffee at the front porch.

"It was fun. We got to actually be with The All American Rejects and I think Tyson Ritter has a crush on me. You should've seen how he was looking at me. I'm pretty sure Horace was insecure like a baby," She said with a giggle.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Didn't Ashton tag you on some photos on Facebook? He showed me that wacky photo of him and Tyson. He said he will post it on FB and tag you. Oh! I have a few pictures in my smart camera if you want to see more. Wait, I'll get it upstairs," She said before putting down her mug on the small round table beside the bench I'm sitting on.

She dashed to her room. 

And yeah, about that picture-- It showed in my Notifications that he tagged me in one photo, but, when I opened it, the post does not exist anymore.

Weird.

I've been texting him since last night too. 

No reply.

Maybe he was just tired or something. Probably even hung over.

I hope he's fine. I kind of miss texting him already.

Plus, I feel bad that I was not able to come last night.

Well, at least studying with Franz was very productive. 

He was really helpful. 

Also really handsome.

I felt my cheeks warm up as I remember our 'almost kiss'.

I laugh at myself.

I could have kissed him right there. I should have taken that chance.

I touch my dry lips. 

God, I miss kissing.

You're a slut, Paulene.

What? Is it that bad to wish you can get kissed again?

I wet my lips. 

I then bit my lower lip hard. 

Argh. For now, just stop thinking about slutty things that won't get you anywhere.

"And why are you smiling like an idiot? Penny for your thoughts." Krista startled me. She was already in front of me, holding her Samsung Smart Camera.

"Give it up. I'm not telling," I snickered as I took the camera from her hands.

--

Great banner by Niichan0! Thanks hun! :') Niichan0 is really awesome, I hope you would follow her! ;) 

Also, I found a fan's undiscovered gem! It's a really great read. It's Historical Fiction and very well written-- Try Crestfalls by RiderJadeStone! :)

Speaking of Historical Fics, I've started my very own-- Beyond Promise! I hope you give it a read too! But, you know, it may not be your cup of tea and it's really alright.

I have to thank everyone for the love and support you've given this story so far. 10,191 reads in less than 6 weeks.

P.S. Hang in there, will type Chapter 46 now! ;) It'll be up in a few minutes (: