Epilogue

(A/N: Please read edited version of Chapter 95 first before reading this Epilogue)

FRANZ

"This is one lame Christmas present you got me," I snickered.

"So you haven't used it yet? A month has passed!" Paulene had her eyebrow raised.

"This coffee mug is the epitome of ordinary. Plain. Nothing special," I lied.

Of course, I already know how this mug works. 

Paulene looks clearly pissed, "Just make your coffee already."

"Alright," I said as I poured hot water in it. The black mug slowly turned into white. The design now appeared. It's a badly drawn cartoon version of myself I guess. It's cute. Really cute. I can't hide my smile now. It also had the words, "You got the music in you" with that little half note beside it. It's a line from a New Radicals' song-- the first song we sang along to.

I look at her, with much love and adoration.

She must've sensed it and blushed a bit.

"Is your heart warming up along with that mug?" She asked.

"Does your heart beat so fast whenever I do this?" I then leaned in to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

ASHTON

"This song is dedicated to the beautiful girl I've fallen in love with but never got to tell her. This girl who only sees me as a friend. I hope you are happy with him now, though. Your happiness is more than enough to keep me going. But the moment he hurts you, I'll return home, give everything up and win you back."

"Mhmmyeahh..."

"Four letter word but I don't have the guts to say it ♫♪"

"Smile til it hurts. Let's not make it complicated ♪"

"We got a story but I'm about to change the ending ♫"

"You're perfect for me, more than just a friend so we can just stop pretending now. Gotta let you know somehow ♪"

"I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. I'll make you shiver, I'll keep you warm. Whatever weather, Baby, I'm yours. Be your forever, Be your fling. Baby, I will be your everything ♫♪"

--

This song is Boys Like Girls' "Be Your Everything"! I suggest that you listen to the whole song by clicking on that video on the side! ;) Refer to Chapter 80: Inspiration. It's the same song! This song is the complete version of what Ashton was composing on Chapter 80! ;) 

Thank you so much for finishing this book! :) Again, I apologize for the delay. A lot of things came up. And for a short while, I couldn't edit this book because I submitted it for the Wattys. I hope you enjoyed journeying with Paulene, Franz, Ashton, and their friends :)

Like this story? Show some support! Vote, leave a comment especially on the first chapter of this book. Your support will inspire me to make more books for you to enjoy! ;)

Add this to your reading list and follow me for more updates! 

Yours truly, 

profundity <3