Helping with the campaign ¡ Paige [Bizaardvark]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In the bustling halls of Pretty Con, the annual convention celebrating all things beauty and glamour, Y/n and Paige found themselves on a mission that went beyond makeup and fashion. They were determined to convince as many people as possible to vote for their friend Amelia in the coveted "Pretty Conquest" competition.

Y/n, with her quick wit and charming smile, approached a group of excited attendees gathered around a booth showcasing the latest makeup trends. "Hey there! Have you heard about the 'Pretty Conquest' competition? Our friend Amelia is a true talent and deserves to win. Your vote could make all the difference!"

Paige, known for her eloquent speeches and persuasive nature, joined in, adding, "Amelia's dedication to her craft is unmatched. She pours her heart and soul into every look she creates. Trust me, voting for her is voting for creativity and passion!"

As they moved through the convention center, Y/n and Paige engaged with vendors, cosplayers, influencers, and beauty enthusiasts alike. With each conversation, they shared stories of Amelia's journey as a makeup artist, highlighting her unique style and innovative techniques.

At a panel discussion on makeup artistry, Y/n took the stage alongside Amelia herself, who demonstrated a stunning transformation live on camera. The audience was captivated by Amelia's skill and artistry, swayed by her humble demeanor and genuine love for her craft.

After a long day of networking, promoting, and rallying support, Y/n and Paige gathered with Amelia at a cozy cafe near the convention center. The results of the "Pretty Conquest" competition were about to be announced live on stage.

As the host revealed the winner, suspense filled the air. And then, with a mix of excitement and disbelief, Amelia's name was called out. The crowd erupted into cheers and applause as Y/n, Paige, and Amelia embraced in celebration.

In that moment of triumph, surrounded by friends old and new, Y/n smiled knowingly at Paige. "We did it." she whispered. "Amelia's talent spoke for itself, but our voices helped amplify it."

Paige nodded in agreement, her eyes shining with pride. "Teamwork makes the dream work." she replied. And as they raised their glasses in a toast to friendship and success, Y/n knew that their bond would only grow stronger with each shared victory.

And so ended another chapter in the story of Y/n, Paige, and Amelia - a tale of passion, perseverance, and the power of coming together to achieve greatness at Pretty Con.