Happy International Women's Day ¡ Kitty Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Kitty Noir, the holder of the Black Cat Miraculous, was known for her quick wit and daring escapades throughout Paris. As International Women's Day approached, she decided to honor her friend Y/n in a special way.

On the morning of March 8th, Kitty Noir stealthily made her way to Y/n's doorstep, carrying a beautifully wrapped package. She rang the doorbell and hid behind a nearby bush, eager to surprise her friend.

Y/n opened the door and found the elegantly wrapped gift with a note that read: "To an extraordinary woman on International Women's Day. You inspire me every day with your strength and kindness. From, your friend Kitty Noir."

Curious and touched by the unexpected gesture, Y/n unwrapped the gift to find a stunning necklace with a charm shaped like a black cat. Just as she admired the gift, Kitty Noir revealed herself with a mischievous grin.

"Happy International Women's Day, Y/n!" Kitty Noir exclaimed. "I wanted to show my appreciation for everything you do. You embody resilience and compassion, and I wanted to celebrate you today."

Y/n was speechless, feeling deeply moved by the thoughtful gesture. "Kitty Noir, this is incredibly kind of you. Thank you so much! I'm honored to receive such a meaningful gift from a remarkable woman like you."

The two friends spent the day together, sharing stories and laughter as they celebrated each other's strengths and accomplishments. It was a day filled with camaraderie and admiration for the remarkable women in their lives.

As the sun set on Paris, Kitty Noir and Y/n reflected on the significance of International Women's Day and the importance of uplifting and empowering women around the world.