Having some fun ¡ Eda [The owl house]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Eda was notorious for her mischievous antics at school. She was always the one to break the rules, whether it was sneaking out of class to explore forbidden areas or organizing impromptu events in defiance of school regulations. Despite her rebellious nature, she had a heart of gold and a contagious zest for life.

Y/n, on the other hand, was known for her studious and reserved nature. She rarely indulged in fun activities, always prioritizing her academic responsibilities over everything else. However, deep down, she longed for some excitement and spontaneity in her life.

One fateful day, Eda found Y/n sitting alone in the school courtyard, buried in her books as usual. Eda couldn't bear to see her friend missing out on all the fun, so she devised a plan to liven up Y/n's routine.

"Hey, Y/n! What do you say we shake things up a bit today?" Eda grinned mischievously as she approached Y/n.

Y/n looked up from her books, startled by Eda's sudden appearance. "Uh, what do you mean?"

"I mean, let's break a few rules and have some fun! Life's too short to be following all these boring school regulations." Eda exclaimed with a twinkle in her eye.

Y/n hesitated, torn between her desire for adventure and her fear of getting into trouble. "I don't know, Eda. I don't want to get into trouble with the teachers."

"Don't worry about that! I'll make sure we don't get caught." Eda reassured Y/n with a sly grin.

Reluctantly, Y/n agreed to join Eda on her escapade. Together, they embarked on a series of daring adventures, from sneaking into off-limits areas of the school to organizing a surprise party in the abandoned gymnasium.

Despite the initial apprehension, Y/n found herself laughing and enjoying every moment of their rebellious escapades. For the first time in a long while, she felt truly alive and carefree.

As they navigated through their misadventures, Eda's infectious energy rubbed off on Y/n, and she began to embrace the thrill of breaking the rules. Their friendship blossomed amidst the chaos they created, and Y/n discovered a newfound sense of liberation and joy.

Through Eda's unconventional methods, Y/n learned that sometimes it's okay to step out of line and embrace the spontaneity of life. And while their antics often landed them in trouble, they also created unforgettable memories that would bind them together forever.