Loser, baby ¡ Adrien [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Paris, Y/n found themselves in a chance encounter with Adrien Agreste, the charismatic model and the brave superhero Cat Noir. As they strolled through the picturesque streets, their conversation took an unexpected turn.

Y/n looked at Adrien with a playful glint in their eye. "And you think that being Cat Noir makes you unique?"

Adrien chuckled, his green eyes reflecting amusement. "Get outta here! We're both losers, baby. We're losers, it's okay to be a loser." he said with a lighthearted grin.

Y/n laughed at his unexpected response. "I never thought I'd hear that from the great Adrien Agreste."

Adrien's smile softened as he looked at Y/n with genuine warmth. "I may be a model and a superhero, but deep down, I know what it's like to feel like a loser. It's okay to not always have it together."

Y/n nodded in understanding. "Yeah, sometimes it feels like the world expects so much from us. It's comforting to hear you say that." As they continued their walk through the city, Y/n and Adrien shared stories of their own insecurities, fears, and moments of self-doubt. They found solace in each other's company, realizing that despite their outward appearances and roles, they were both navigating the complexities of life with their own vulnerabilities.

Their bond deepened as they embraced their imperfections and supported each other through the highs and lows of their respective journeys. In each other's presence, they found acceptance and understanding, knowing that being true to themselves was far more important than any external expectations.

As the sun set over Paris, Y/n and Adrien walked side by side, grateful for the unlikely connection they had forged and the comfort of knowing that it was okay to be imperfect, to be themselves – two 'losers' navigating life's beautiful chaos together.