Unwavering beauty ¡ Asha [Wish]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Asha sat in her room, surrounded by memories of her dear friend Y/n. As she looked at an old photo of the two of them, a bittersweet smile formed on her lips. It had been years since Y/n's passing, but her words echoed in Asha's mind like they were spoken just yesterday.

Flashback to a sunny day in the park, where Asha and Y/n were having a heartfelt conversation.

Y/n say smiling warmly. "Asha, you're one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. Don't ever let anyone make you feel otherwise."

"It's just... Sometimes I look in the mirror and all I see are flaws. People can be so cruel with their words."

Y/n say placing a comforting hand on Asha's shoulder. "Those words are like dust in the wind, Asha. They don't define you. Your beauty shines through in every kind word you speak and every caring gesture you make. That's what matters."

Present time: Asha wiped away a tear as she remembered Y/n's unwavering support. Her friend's words had been a source of strength for her, especially during tough times when she felt judged for her appearance.

Asha whispers to herself. " 'You're one of the most beautiful people I know...' Thank you, Y/n."

Asha made a promise to herself to honor Y/n's memory by embracing her own uniqueness and encouraging others to do the same. She would carry on Y/n's legacy of kindness and self-acceptance, spreading love and positivity wherever she went.