Marshmallows ¡ Pomni [The amazing digital circus]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the circus grounds, Pomni and Y/n found themselves sitting around a crackling campfire. The aroma of roasting marshmallows filled the air, and the gentle sounds of laughter and music drifted through the evening breeze.

Pomni sat close to the fire, her eyes reflecting the flickering flames as she carefully skewered a marshmallow onto a stick. Y/n, with a mischievous glint in her eye, playfully teased Pomni about her meticulous approach to marshmallow roasting. "Pomni, you're treating that marshmallow like it's a delicate trapeze act! Just stick it in the fire and let it get nice and toasty."

Pomni say nervously chuckling. "I just want to make sure it's perfect. I've always been cautious about these things."

"Well, I bet I can roast mine to perfection before you even get started!" As Y/n expertly rotated her marshmallow over the flames, they both watched as it turned a golden brown, its sugary exterior beginning to caramelize.

"Wow, you're like a marshmallow whisperer! How do you do that?"

Y/n laughs."Years of practice in the circus, my friend! It's all about finding the right balance of heat and patience."

Pomni's cautious demeanor began to melt away as she immersed herself in the simple joy of roasting marshmallows. As they continued to chat and share stories by the fire, Pomni found herself opening up to Y/n in a way she hadn't before. The warmth of the fire mirrored the newfound warmth in their friendship, and for a moment, Pomni felt a sense of peace she hadn't experienced in a long time.

The crackling of the fire provided a comforting backdrop to their conversation, and as they indulged in their sweet treats, Pomni realized that sometimes all it takes is a simple moment shared with a friend to bring about a sense of belonging and ease.

This heartwarming scene at the circus captures the essence of friendship and shared moments of joy, providing Pomni with a much-needed respite from her anxieties. If there are specific details or interactions you'd like to include in this scene or if you have other ideas for their dialogue while roasting marshmallows, feel free to share!