Pizza ¡ Maleficent [Sleeping beauty]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

Me and my girlfriend Maleficent decided to have a cozy night in and treat ourselves to our favorite comfort food: pizza. We ordered a delicious assortment of toppings and eagerly awaited its arrival.

As we sat at the dining table, the aroma of freshly baked pizza filled the air. I couldn't contain my excitement as I watched Maleficent bring the steaming hot pizza box to the table. "Oh, it smells amazing! I can't wait to dig in."

"I know, right? I've been looking forward to this all day. Let's dig in!" We both grabbed a slice of pizza and savored the first bite, relishing the gooey cheese, flavorful sauce, and crispy crust.

"This is so good. I love our pizza nights."

"Me too. It's the perfect way to unwind after a long week."

We continued to enjoy our meal, chatting and sharing stories from their day. "Hey, remember that time we tried making our own pizza from scratch? It was a disaster!"

Maleficent chuckled. "Oh, how could I forget? We ended up with dough stuck to the ceiling and sauce everywhere."

"But it was fun, wasn't it?"

"Absolutely. Even our kitchen mishaps turn into great memories."

As we finished our pizza, I leaned back in my chair with a satisfied smile. "I'm so glad we did this tonight. It's nice to just relax and enjoy each other's company."

Maleficent reached across the table and took my hand. "Me too. I love spending time with you. You make everything better." We shared a sweet moment, feeling grateful for each other's presence and the simple joy of sharing a meal together.

The evening continued with laughter, love, and contentment as we cherished our time together.