Right after ending a relationship ¡ Uncanny Valley [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n is a young woman going through a tough time as she's on the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend. However, during this tumultuous period, she finds herself falling for someone unexpected, someone who leaves her intrigued and confused: Uncanny Valley.

The story unfolds with Y/n trying to come to terms with the impending end of her relationship. She's talking to her best friend, Sofia, about her feelings and concerns. "Y/n, I'm so sorry to see you going through this. Are you sure it's the best for you and your boyfriend to break up?"

"I don't know, Sofia. Things are complicated, and I feel like we're drifting further apart. But you know what's even worse? I've been feeling something strange for someone else."

Sofia was surprised. "What? Who is this person? Are you in love with someone else while you're still in a relationship?"

"Not exactly... it's more complicated than that. It's Uncanny Valley. I know it's strange, but every time I talk to her, I feel something different."

"Uncanny Valley? The super hero? Y/n, this is crazy! She barely talks to people and lives in her own world."

"I know, but he's so intriguing. He has this enigmatic aura, and I find myself thinking about her all the time. It's like she's a mystery that I want to unravel."

"Well, that's unexpected. But could it just be a temporary distraction? Maybe you're confusing admiration with love."

"It's possible. But I need to sort out my feelings before making any decisions about my current relationship. I just hope it's not too late."

As Y/n grapples with the complexities of her feelings for Uncanny Valley and her current relationship, she discovers more about herself and her true priorities.