Nostalgia ¡ Beelzebub [Helluva boss]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

I remember a time when I watched a 90s movie with Beelzebub. We were having a quiet night in hell, and we decided to look for something nostalgic to watch. We found a 90s classic. 'Jurassic Park' and decided to relive the excitement of watching this amazing film. "Beelzebub, do you remember the first time we watched 'Jurassic Park' together? It was such a fun night!"

"Of course I do, Y/n! That night was full of excitement and adrenaline. Dinosaurs always get us pumped up, don't they?"

"Yes, those action scenes were incredible! And do you remember how we argued about which dinosaur was the scariest?"

"Oh, yes! I think we agreed that the T-Rex was truly terrifying, but the velociraptor had its own charm too!"

"And that scene where the T-Rex escapes and attacks the car? It was so thrilling! It felt like we were right there with the characters."

Beelzebub kiss my cheek. "Absolutely! That scene always makes me jump in my seat, even though I know what's going to happen. It's a timeless classic that never loses its impact."

"True. It was great to watch that movie again and relive all the emotions from the first time."

"Definitely! I love sharing these nostalgic moments with you, Y/n. They always bring back amazing memories and connect us in a special way."

It was such a memorable night filled with laughter. 90s movies always hold a special place in our hearts, and sharing this experience with Beelzebub made it even more special.