Our first date ¡ Rat King [Moon girl and devil dinosaur]

Pov Rat King

Pov Rat King

Y/n stood nervously outside the entrance of a charming little café, waiting for me. She had been looking forward to this day for weeks, and now that it was finally here, she couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and jitters. Just then, she spotted me approaching, looking dashing in my signature rat-themed attire. "Hey there, Y/n! You look lovely."

Y/n blushed and smiled, feeling her nerves ease at the sight of my warm smile. "Thank you! You look great too." As we walked into the café, Y/n noticed how I greeted everyone we passed with kindness and a friendly smile. I has was clear that he was well-liked in the neighborhood after stopping being a villain and helping Moon girl and devil dinosaur.

We found a cozy table by the window and settled in. "I'm really glad we could do this. I've been looking forward to spending time with you."

"Me too. I've heard so much about this place. It's lovely."

As we chatted over cups of coffee, Y/n and I found ourselves lost in conversation, sharing stories and laughter. The initial nervousness melted away, replaced by a comfortable ease between us.

"You know, I've always admired your passion for helping others. It's truly inspiring." I said.

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone as kind as you." Our conversation continued to flow effortlessly, and before we knew it, the sun had set, casting a warm glow over the café.

"Would you like to take a walk? There's a beautiful park nearby."

Y/n smiled and nodded eagerly as we left the café together.