Welcome to the world son ¡ King • Eda [The owl house]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

I was so teary-eyed. "Welcome to the world, my King. You have no idea how much joy you've brought into my life."

Doctor approaches. "Congratulations, Y/n. He's a healthy and beautiful baby boy."

"Thank you, Doctor. I can't believe I get to be a mother again."

"He has such tiny hands. Look, he's reaching out to you, Y/n." The nurse say.

I gently touching the baby's hand. "Oh, my sweet King. You're already stealing my heart."

My sweet friend Eda say entering the room. "Y/n! I heard the news. Congratulations! Can I hold him?"

I pass the baby to her. "Of course, but be careful. He's precious."

"Hey there, little King. You've got the best mom in the world."

I say wiping away tears. "I never thought I'd experience this kind of happiness again after losing my first baby."

"Life has a way of surprising us, Y/n. This little King is proof of that."

"I know. It's like he was meant to be mine all along. I can't wait to watch him grow and become his own person."

"He's lucky to have you as his mother. You'll give him all the love and support he needs."

I look at her with gratitude. "Thank you for always being there for me, especially during those difficult times."

"That's what friends are for, Y/n. We stick together through thick and thin."

I stroke my baby's head. "And now we have another chapter to write in our lives, filled with love and joy."

"I can't wait to be a part of this journey. We're going to make so many beautiful memories together."

"Yes, we will. Welcome to our world, my King. You are loved beyond measure."