An unexpected love ¡ Husk [Hazbin hotel]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

It was a typical day at the peculiar hotel where Husk worked alongside his eccentric crew. As he grumbled about the latest odd request from a guest, he noticed a new arrival at the front desk. Y/n, a captivating and enigmatic guest, checked in with an air of mystery that piqued Husk's interest.

Husk couldn't help but observe Y/n from a distance, intrigued by their confidence and the way they seemed to effortlessly navigate the hotel's quirks. Despite his usual skepticism, there was something about Y/n that drew him in.

One evening, as Husk grumbled about yet another strange occurrence at the hotel, Y/n approached him with a disarming smile. "You seem to have quite the knack for unraveling mysteries around here." Y/n said, breaking through Husk's guarded demeanor.

Surprised by Y/n's directness, Husk found himself engaging in conversation more than he ever had with another guest. As they shared stories and traded witty banter, Husk found himself feeling more at ease than he ever thought possible.

Over time, their interactions evolved into a genuine connection, and Husk found himself developing feelings for Y/n. Their late-night conversations and shared laughter became the highlight of his days in the otherwise peculiar and unpredictable hotel.

As their bond deepened, Husk struggled with his ingrained cynicism, but Y/n's unwavering warmth and understanding gradually chipped away at his walls. Their mutual admiration for each other's resilience and unique perspectives created a magnetic pull between them.

Despite his initial wariness, Husk found himself falling for Y/n's charm and depth. And in turn, Y/n appreciated Husk's honesty and loyalty, finding comfort in his unwavering presence amidst the hotel's ever-shifting dynamics.

Their budding romance brought unexpected joy and hope into both of their lives, proving that even the most skeptical souls can find love in the most unexpected places.