Her arrogance ¡ Katie [Hazbin hotel]

Pov Katie

Pov Katie

"Katie, can we talk for a moment?"

I say arrogantly. "Of course, Y/n. What's on your mind?"

"I've noticed that your behavior towards others has been quite hurtful lately. It seems like you're only focused on yourself and don't consider how your actions affect those around you."

"Excuse me? I don't need a lecture from you, Y/n. I know who I am, and I don't need anyone to tell me how to behave."

"I understand that you have a strong sense of self, Katie, but being self-aware also means recognizing when our actions may cause harm to others. It's important to show empathy and consideration for those we interact with."

"Look, Y/n, I have my own priorities and goals. I don't have time to worry about what others think or feel. That's their problem, not mine."

Y/n say firmly. "Katie, it's not about taking on the problems of others, but rather about being mindful of our impact on them. Your words and actions have the power to uplift or hurt those around you. It's a choice that we all make every day."

"I never really thought about it that way. I've always seen vulnerability as a weakness and focused on projecting strength and confidence."

"Vulnerability is not weakness, Katie. It's a sign of strength to be able to recognize our flaws and work towards becoming better individuals. It's never too late to start making positive changes in how we treat others."

"I guess I can try to be more mindful of my behavior and how it affects others. It won't be easy, but I'll give it a shot."

"That's all anyone can ask for, Katie. We're all works in progress, and the willingness to grow and change is what truly matters." As Y/n and I engage in a meaningful conversation about behavior and empathy, we begin to understand each other on a deeper level. I start to reflect on my actions and considers the impact I have on others, while Y/n provides support and guidance in fostering positive change.