Our friendship is very strong ¡ Barbie [Barbie it takes two]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

"Hey babe, what's up?" Barbie Malibu asks.

"Not much, love. Just hanging out at the beach. How about you?" I love it so much that our friendship is so beautiful that we call each other that.

Barbie Malibu smiles. "Same here, babe. The ocean breeze is so relaxing. It reminds me of all the fun times we've had together with Brooklyn and Rafa"

"Oh, absolutely! Remember that summer we spent exploring the NYC? Those were some of the best days of my life."

"Definitely, love. We discovered hidden coves, rode the waves, and danced under the moonlight. It was like a dream."

"And let's not forget all the laughs we shared. You always know how to make me smile, babe."

"Aw, thanks, love. You're my rock, always there to lift me up when I need it."

"And you're my sunshine, Barbie. Your positive energy brightens up even the gloomiest days."

"That means so much to me, babe. Our friendship is something truly special."

"It really is. We've been through ups and downs, but our bond remains unbreakable."

"Absolutely, love. No matter what happens, we'll always have each other's backs."

"That's what true friendship is all about. I'm grateful every day for having you in my life, Barbie."

"The feeling is mutual, babe. We're more than friends; we're family."

"Cheers to that! Here's to many more adventures and unforgettable moments together."

"Cheers! Love you, babe."

"Love you too, Barbie. You're the best friend anyone could ask for."