As if they were my children ¡ Cat Noir • Claw Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n sighs. "It's been so hard dealing with infertility, but taking care of you Cat Noir and Claw Noir's constant rivalry makes me think of them as my own sons."

Cat Noir say bragging. "Y/n, you know I'm the superior hero. My powers are unmatched, and I always save the day!"

"Oh please, Cat Noir." He rolls his eyes. "You're just lucky. My strategic skills and intelligence make me not a hero but a excellent villain.

"Boys, boys, can we please stop this rivalry for a moment? You both have unique qualities that make you special in your own ways."

Cat Noir crosses arms. "But Y/n, Claw Noir doesn't understand the true essence of being a hero. It's all about agility and strength!"

Claw Noir raises an eyebrow. "And you think being a hero is just about flashy moves? I would be a better hero if I want, but I still like being a villains and make Shadybug's life a hell."

"Look, I understand that you both have different approaches. But what matters is that you just enjoy life but I would rather if you don't kill anyone with your cataclysm Claw Noir"

"You're right, Y/n. Maybe I've been too focused on showing off instead of realizing the impact we have on people's lives." Cat Noir says.

"And perhaps I've underestimated the importance of teamwork and relying on others for support."

Y/n smiles warmly. "It's not about who is better than the other. It's about working together and using your strengths to complement each other."

Cat Noir extends a hand towards Claw Noir. "Truce?"

Claw Noir grins and shakes Cat Noir's hand. "Truce." Y/n watches as Cat Noir and Claw Noir put their differences aside and start collaborating as a team

"I see so much potential in both of you. Together, you can become an unstoppable force for good and defeat Monarch.

"Thank you, Y/n." Cat Noir hugs her. "We're lucky to have you as our mentor and guide."

"Agreed. Your support means the world to us." He hugs her too.

Y/n's heart fills with joy as she sees the two heroes embrace their roles not only as rivals but also as a family, united in their mission to protect the city of Paris and Reverse Paris.