A little snack ¡ [Miles] Spider - man : Across the Spider - verse

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Miles sat perched on the edge of a grocery store aisle, clad in his Spider-Man suit, as he carefully unwrapped a sandwich. Y/n, a friend who had stumbled upon him, joined him at the makeshift table they had created amidst the shelves.

Y/n chuckled. "So, Spider-Man, is this your new secret hangout spot?"

Miles smirked beneath his mask. "Hey, sometimes even superheroes need a lunch break. And this grocery store has the best sandwiches in town."

Y/n nodded, taking a bite of their own sandwich. "Can't argue with that. So, what's it like swinging through the city and then stopping for a bite to eat in full costume?"

Miles shrugged and grinned. "It's actually kind of fun. I get some interesting looks, but I guess that's just part of the job." As they chatted and enjoyed their meal, customers passed by and did double-takes at the sight of Spider-Man casually dining in their local grocery store. Some even took discreet photos.

Y/n laughed. "Looks like you're becoming a regular celebrity around here."

Miles rolled his eyes playfully. "Great, just what I need—more attention. But hey, at least the food's good." They continued to share stories and jokes, creating an unexpected but heartwarming moment in the most ordinary of places.