I love you too ¡ Ladybug [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Ladybug touches her cheek in disbelief. "Did... Did Y/n just kiss me on the cheek?"

"Yeah, I did. I couldn't resist showing you that I like you too."

She blushes. "I... I don't know what to say. I've had a crush on you for so long, but I never expected this."

"Well, surprises can be a good thing, right? I've noticed how we've been spending more time together, and I wanted to take a chance and show you how I feel."

"You're right. It's just that... I never thought someone like you would be interested in someone like me."

Y/n takes Ladybug's hand gently. "Don't say that. You're amazing, talented, and beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to have you."

Ladybug blushes deeper. "Thank you, Y/n. That means a lot to me. But what about our secret identities? Can we still be together?"

Y/n smiles reassuringly. "Ladybug, I fell for you before knowing your true identity. The mask doesn't change how I feel about you. We can find a way to make it work."

"That's such a relief to hear. I've been torn between my duty as Ladybug and my feelings for you. Knowing that we can be together makes everything feel so much lighter."

Y/n leans in closer. "Ladybug or not, you're the person who stole my heart. And I want to be there for you, no matter what."

"Y/n, you have no idea how happy that makes me feel. Let's figure out how to balance our lives as superheroes and as a couple together."

And so, Ladybug and Y/n embarked on a new chapter of their lives, discovering the true power of love and how it can overcome any obstacle. With their hearts intertwined, they faced the challenges that came their way, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could conquer anything. Their love story became an inspiration for others, reminding everyone that sometimes the greatest adventures are found in the simplest acts of affection.