A romantic picnic ¡ Ragatha [The amazing digital circus]

Pov Ragatha

Pov Ragatha

As the sun began to set, casting a warm orange glow over the circus grounds, Y/n and I found a secluded spot beneath an old oak tree. The air was filled with the sounds of distant laughter and the occasional call of exotic birds from the circus menagerie.

Y/n spread out a checkered blanket on the grass, careful to avoid any stray popcorn kernels from the nearby concession stand. I twirled around, in my blue circus dress shimmering in the fading light.

"Ragatha, I thought we could have a special picnic today. I've prepared some of your favorite treats."

My eyes sparkled with joy as I skipped over to the blanket, my optimism shining through as always. "Oh, Y/n, this is so delightful! Thank you for this wonderful surprise. What did you bring for us to enjoy?" Y/n unveiled an assortment of delectable treats, from sweet pastries to savory sandwiches, carefully arranged in a wicker basket. As we sat down to eat, I couldn't contain my excitement. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life, Y/n. This picnic is like a dream come true!"

"I'm just happy to spend this time with you, Ragatha. You bring so much joy and light into my world." As we savored their meal, the sounds of the circus faded into the background, leaving only the gentle rustling of leaves and the soft murmur of our conversation. The evening stretched out before us, promising a night filled with laughter and love.

The stars began to twinkle overhead as Y/n and I shared stories and dreams, our hearts entwined in a world of magic and wonder.