Making Y/n laugh ¡ Pete [Mickey Mouse Clubhouse]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Once upon a time in the vibrant town of Toontown, Pete, the notorious troublemaker, found himself in an unexpected predicament. You see, Pete had fallen head over heels for a charming and witty girl named Y/n. Despite his reputation for mischief he dressed up as Mickey Mouse, Y/n saw the good in Pete and brought out his softer side with her infectious laughter.

One sunny afternoon, Pete planned a surprise picnic in the whimsical Toontown Park to make Y/n laugh like never before. As they settled onto the checkered blanket, Pete pulled out a comically large sandwich from his basket. "Hey Y/n, I made this sandwich myself! I hope you're hungry because it's a 'whale' of a meal!"

Y/n chuckled at Pete's exaggerated gesture and playful pun, unable to contain her laughter.

"Pete, you always know how to bring a smile to my face. This is 'big' of you!"

Pete grinned proudly at Y/n's response, feeling overjoyed to have made her laugh. As they enjoyed their picnic, Pete continued to share lighthearted jokes and silly impressions, each one earning more giggles from Y/n.

Their laughter echoed through Toontown Park, drawing the attention of other characters like Mickey Mouse and Goofy, who couldn't help but join in on the fun. "Looks like Pete's got jokes today! What's the occasion?" Mickey asks.

"Just trying to keep up with this lovely lady's sense of humor. It's not easy making her laugh!"

Goofy say. "Gawrsh, looks like you two are having a blast! Mind if we join ya?"

The impromptu gathering turned into a delightful afternoon filled with laughter and joy as Pete continued to entertain everyone with his antics.

By the end of the day, Pete realized that making Y/n laugh was one of the most rewarding feelings he had ever experienced. Their shared laughter brought them closer together and filled their hearts with warmth.

As the sun set over Toontown, Pete and Y/n walked home hand in hand, cherishing the memories of their laughter-filled day at the park. From that day forward, Pete made it his mission to keep Y/n smiling and laughing, knowing that her joy was the greatest treasure he could ever hope for.