Raising our children together ¡ Raven [Raven's home]

Pov Raven

Pov Raven

"Raven, we need to talk about something that has been bothering me lately." I listen the voice of my wife Y/n.

I put aside the fashion piece I was working on and gave it my full attention. "Sure, what's on your mind?"

"I feel like you've been a little selfish when it comes to how we educate Booker and Nya."

"Selfish? What do you mean?"

"Well, it seems like you prioritize your own goals and ambitions over their needs sometimes."

"That's not true, Y/n. I work hard to provide for our family and give them the best opportunities."

"I appreciate your hard work, but I think we need to find a balance. It's important to focus on their emotional and social development too."

"I understand where you're coming from, but I believe that pushing them academically will set them up for success in the long run."

"Success is not just about academic achievements. We also need to teach them empathy, kindness, and how to navigate relationships."

"I agree with that, but I think we can do both. We can encourage their academic growth while also nurturing their emotional well-being."

"I'm glad you're open to finding a middle ground. Maybe we can set aside dedicated time for extracurricular activities and quality family time?"

"That sounds like a good idea." I relax a bit. "We can enroll them in sports or arts programs and make sure we have regular family outings and not do everything based in mine and Booker's visions."

"And let's also make sure we communicate openly with each other about our concerns and ideas regarding their education."

"Absolutely. We're a team, Y/n, and our children's well-being is our top priority. Let's work together to give them the best of both worlds."

"Agreed. I'm glad we had this conversation. It feels good to be on the same page."

"Me too, Y/n. I love our children, and I want what's best for them. Let's make sure they grow up to be well-rounded individuals."

"That's exactly what I want too, Raven. Thank you for listening and understanding."

"Thank you for bringing this up. It's important that we address any concerns and make sure our children have a balanced upbringing."

"Together, we can create a loving and supportive environment for Booker and Nya." We both share a hot kiss.