A beautiful family ¡ Fizz • Ozzie [Helluva boss]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Fizz and Ozzie were deeply in love with each other and had a beautiful daughter named Y/n.

One sunny morning, as Fizz prepared breakfast in their cozy kitchen, Ozzie walked in with Y/n cradled in his arms. Y/n giggled and reached out for Fizz's paintbrush, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Fizz laughs. "Oh, it seems our little Y/n is already eager to explore the world of art like his father!"

"She definitely inherited your creative spirit, Fizzarolli. I can't wait to see what wonders she creates."

As the years passed by, Fizz continued his acrobatics while Ozzie handled company problems from home. Y/n grew up surrounded by love and encouragement, blossoming into a bright and imaginative child.

One evening, as they gathered around the dinner table, Fizz couldn't contain her overflowing love for Ozzie.

Fizz say teary-eyed. "It's just... I just... I love you so much, Ozzie."

"And I love you too, Fizzarolli. You are my muse, my rock."

"Father and Daddy, will you always be together?"

Fizz and Ozzie exchanged a knowing glance before answering their daughter's question.

Fizz say smiling. "Yes, my darling Y/n. We will always be together, supporting each other through thick and thin."

"Our love is strong, just like the waves of the sea. It will always guide us back to each other." As the years went by, Fizz, Ozzie, and Y/n faced challenges and celebrated triumphs together. Their home was filled with laughter, music, and the sweet aroma of Fizz's paintings. They created a haven where love thrived and dreams flourished.

And so, their story continued to unfold, with Fizz and Ozzie's love as the foundation that held their family together. Through the highs and lows of life, their bond remained unbreakable, a testament to the power of love.