Prom with you ¡ Mandy [Prom pact]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

"Hey Y/n, I've been meaning to ask you something. Can you meet me at the park later?"

"Sure, Mandy. What's up?"

Mandy says nervous. "Well, prom is coming up, and I have this crazy idea. I want to ask you to prom in the most epic 80s style!"

"That sounds amazing! What do you have in mind?"

"Picture this - I'll be wearing a rad 80s dress, blasting an iconic 80s song, and holding a sign that says 'prom?' in my hands. It'll be totally nostalgic!"

Y/n get excited. "Wow, Mandy! That's so creative and thoughtful. I would love to go to prom with you."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"Absolutely! You're one of my closest friends just like Ben, and going to prom together would be a blast."

"Yay! I'm so excited! I've already picked out the perfect 80s dress and the song that will make everyone groove."

"I can't wait to see it all come together." I hug her. "You always know how to make things fun and memorable."

"Thanks, Y/n. This means the world to me. We're going to have the best time at prom!"

"No doubt about it, Mandy. It's going to be an unforgettable night filled with laughter and dancing."

"We'll rock that 80s theme like no one else! Get ready for some serious throwback vibes."

"I'm ready for it all! Let's make this prom a night to remember forever."

"Absolutely! Thanks for saying yes, Y/n. You're the best!"

"No, thank you for asking me in such a unique and special way. You're an amazing friend, Mandy."

"We're going to have a blast, Y/n. Get ready for the most epic prom ever!"