The long-awaited kiss ¡ Adrien [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Exterior, the Agreste mansion, in the courtyard. The sun is setting as the camera pans to Adrien, who is sitting where Emilie's statue was formerly placed. Y/n walks towards and sits beside him as Adrien fidgets with the twin rings.

"You're not wearing it?"

Adrien answers while fidgeting with the rings. "When Ladybug gave it to me, she told me how my father helped her to defeat Monarch, at the cost of his life. I don't know if I'll ever manage to be like him."

Y/n holds Adrien's hands. "You don't need to be like him. Just be yourself." wears the twin rings on his left ring finger as Adrien blushes. "Adrien, you're the only one who can decide what you make of your life."

"You always find the right words, Y/n. When I'm with you, I feel so... free!"

As Y/n smiles and their cheeks produces a tint of red, the two of them say in unison. "I love you!" The couple share a laughter together. They stare at each other, eye-to-eye, for a brief moment, and as Adrien intertwines his hands with Y/n, the two of them share a heartfelt kiss — a kiss which they have been longing for to have ever since the day their hearts became as one.