Paternity ¡ Jax [The amazing digital circus]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

Jax approaches with a mischievous grin. "Y/n, I've been thinking. We're so happy together, and our love is strong. Don't you think it's time we take the next big step in our lives?"

"What do you mean, Jax? What step are you talking about?"

"Y/n, I think we should have a baby. Imagine the joy and laughter that will fill our home. It'll be an adventure like no other."

I was surprised. "Oh, Jax! That's a big decision. Are you sure you're ready for the responsibilities of parenthood?"

"Y/n, my dear, I understand that raising a child requires dedication and sacrifices. But trust me, we'll make amazing parents. Plus, think of all the fun we'll have teaching our little one all the mischievous pranks!"

"Jax, you know I love your mischievous side, but being a parent is about more than just pranks. We need to be there for our child emotionally and provide them with a loving and nurturing environment."

"Of course, Y/n! I may be laid-back and sassy, but I promise you that I'll be there for our child. And who knows? Maybe they'll inherit my charm and wit!"

"Well, Jax, if we're going to do this, we need to start preparing ourselves mentally and physically. Parenthood is a journey that requires us to grow as individuals too."

"Absolutely! We can start by researching parenting books and talking to our friends who are already parents. We'll learn from their experiences and adapt them to our own style."

"And let's not forget about creating a safe and nurturing environment for our future child. We'll need to make some changes around the house and ensure everything is baby-proofed."

"Y/n, I can't wait to see you as a mother. You'll be amazing, and our child will be lucky to have you."

"Thank you, Jax." He makes me blush. "I believe that together we can create a loving family filled with laughter and happiness." As Jax and I embark on our journey to parenthood, we face challenges, learn valuable lessons, and experience the joys and struggles of raising a child. Despite Jax's mischievous nature, he surprises everyone with his unwavering dedication as a father. Together, we navigate the ups and downs of parenting, always finding a balance between fun and responsibility.