Accepting her for who she is ¡ Beelzebub • Vortex [Helluva boss]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Beelzebub and Vortex were at a raucous party in the heart of Hell, surrounded by indulgence and merriment. Beelzebub, with her insatiable appetite for sweets and junk food, was in her element as she devoured a mountain of sinful treats.

Vortex, her loyal companion and boyfriend, danced alongside her, reveling in the pulsating energy of the underworld gathering. "Ow ow! Y'all ready to party with the Queen Bee of Gluttony?" Beelzebub called out to the partygoers, her voice filled with exuberance.

Vortex grinned mischievously and replied."You know it, Bee! This party is just getting started!"

As the night unfolded, Beelzebub's infectious laughter echoed through the venue as she indulged in her favorite pastimes—partying, drinking, and singing. Her unapologetic nature drew others to her, and she found herself surrounded by a motley crew of revelers who appreciated her candid demeanor.

Amidst the revelry, Vortex leaned in close to Beelzebub and said, "You know, Bee, I love how you always stay true to yourself. You're unapologetically you, and that's something I truly admire just like how you did to Y/n."

Beelzebub flashed a grin. "Hey, I'm just being a jackass as usual! But seriously, thanks for accepting me for who I am. It means a lot."

Their bond strengthened as they reveled in each other's company, embracing the authenticity that defined their friendship. And amidst the chaos of Hell's festivities, Beelzebub found solace in being unconditionally accepted by Vortex for everything she was.

As the night wound down and the last notes of revelry faded into the darkness, Beelzebub and Vortex stood side by side, their love fortified by mutual understanding and acceptance.